Misson Briefing

Y/n L/n, Son to Aerith, Tifa, & Cloud Strife, making Y/n a Cetra by birth. As a child, Y/n was fairly known through Midgar because of his Dad's reputation. A cheerful boy who was friends with everyone. Around when Y/n was around 3, Midgar seemingly was swept into an unknown darkness and Y/n was seemingly taken to a Station of Awakening. Oswald at the same time was rescuing to save his King and best friend, Mickey Mouse. His old friend, Akihiko Kayaba, let the king go but trapped Oswald and killed him with Kingdom Hearts Early Accent. Oswald was taken to his own station of awakening and forced to fight his way to survive. Y/n saves Oswald and meets him. The Station of Awakening breaks as Oswald is taken to an unknown place as Y/n lands on Destiny Islands.

There he meets Sora, Kairi, and Riku. He goes through doors one day and arrives on a starry cliff. It is there where a Teenage Aqua finds him and introduces him to the rest. As 2 years go by, Aqua becomes the adoptive mother to him but as all things go, Aqua is forced to leave Y/n behind to go after Ventus and Terra. Aqua gives Y/n a black wayfinder and tells them that they'll always be together due to an unbreakable bond.Y/n calls Aqua Mom for the first time and goes back to Destiny Islands, due to Master Xehanort's influence, the light door closes and Y/n grows up without Aqua and the others.

10 years pass as Y/n still waits in the cave to see if the door will open. Y/n helps with the construction of the raft and realizes his and others feeling for him. He and the girls enter and relationship and unfortunately the same night the Island is swept into darkness. Riku forced Y/n into a portal but Y/n unconsciously activates his own and is taken back to Oswald. Oswald and Y/n beat the darksides, with Y/n's newly awakened Keyblade and are taken to the past Scala Ad Caelum. They are forced to leave after a wave of keyblades welders attack them. Y/n goes to Traverse Town.

Oswald teaches Y/n the basics and soon, Y/n is reunited with Sora, who also has Keyblade. Oswald reunites with Goofy and Donald Duck as they all set off to Find the King, Riku, and Kairi. On the way to the Coliseum, Oswald tells Y/n that Oswald was sent to the future from Kingdom Hearts and anybody with even a fraction of it can probably Time Travel too. Kairi is seen to be following Y/n and the rest on thief journey due to her being in Sora's heart. When they arrive, Y/n is approached by Sephiroth telling the boy that he has the power to put up a fight. Y/n sees nothing and moves forward.

During the trial, Y/n gains yellow eyes and moved faster and better than ever. After some Hades Trouble, He enters the games with the rest before he and his team losses to Cloud. Cloud and Sora both notice the yellow eyes as Oswald seems scared by them at first. Y/n saves Cloud from Cerberus and he and the group takes him down. Cloud tells Y/n that he reminds him of a old friend(Tifa) and tells him and Sora to never lose the light. Oswald tells Y/n that he is drawing power form Kingdom Hearts's completed form from either the future or the past.

On the way to Deep Jungle, Y/n learns on the ship about the Knights of The Blood Oath and the Lightning Flash. During the planet events, Y/n learns Keyblade Control(Oswald's main form of fighting) Better and starts to use his eyes yellow more. Riku is shown to be with the villains and moves forward with her own plans. The group heads to Wonderland and Y/n hears voices from past from his family and friend on Midgar. He wonders who they are and learns from Ansem's Reports about a boy who can time travel. Apparently Ansem and the boy were friends and everytime the boy showed up, he was older. He also learns the dangers of being consumed by the light.

During Alice's trial, Oswald claims that they can't interfere with the events of other worlds otherwise they'd be no better than the Tyrants: The Knight of the Blood Oathz. After Wonderland, Y/n is dragged to the Dark Worlds and sees Aqua and berates her for leaving him. Aqua is just happy to see him and tells him that she'd never forget about her son. Y/n is brought back to the Realm of Light as the group heads back to Traverse Town. Y/n makes Sora share her worries without sharing his own. Leon informs the group of the keyholes and what happens if they don't save the worlds in time. Past Aerith seems to notice a connection between her and Y/n as she wonders who he is, but senses that they share the same blood.