09

the video can either be a visual or you can listen to it now and it will hopefully match up somewhat as you read, it's up to you! :)

Delaney wasn't separated from the other boys until the last second before the show, only ten minutes before the concert actually started. Michael helped her to get familiar with the camera and its different settings. She got videos of them during the soundcheck and getting their outfits ready for the concert.

Luke stuck out from the black shirts she had seen him in for the last few days. He picked out a red button-up shirt, but it was far from buttoned up. A necklace hung down to his chest and his pants were finely fitted to him. Calum even asked Delaney's opinion on his navy short sleeve button up, which she really liked on him.

Now that the band wasn't there to watch her, one man who towered over her and was at least 6'5 named Adam took her out to the full arena where the crowds were already singing with no music going other than their own. She took the time to record a video capturing how beautiful they actually sounded singing the song she didn't know.

There was a secluded area where she would stay for the entire concert, where she could take videos at a good angle with minimal amounts of the crowd in it.

As the lights switched from flashing white beams to a purple colour, music with some warped vocals blasted through the stadium, prompting screams from every single member in the crowd. Even though Delaney didn't want to be there, butterflies erupted in her stomach as other instruments joined in the music.

The lights and music cut out for a short second before it erupted back into white and each boy walked powerfully onto the stage. Ashton first onto his platform with his set of drums, then Michael to the far left side with his guitar, Calum to the right with his bass and Luke in the middle. The screams got even louder as they all waved to them and the lights blinked again and Ashton started on his drums.

All of them started on their instruments and Delaney cursed herself out at the way she got excited over the music. She didn't know that they actually played all of their music and sang at the same time and were really good with their playing.

Before the lyrics even started, Luke moved around the stage. He danced and moved towards the drums while playing, then to Michael and faced him while they both played, which was a big contrast from how he usually was around Delaney. Calum was the first to sing.

"I thought we had a place, just our place, our home place, my headspace. Was you and I always, but that phase has been phased in our place. I see it on your face, a small trace, a place laid, we been erased. But if we're way too faded to drive, you can stay one more night."

Calum kept still while he sang alone, focusing very hard on doing everything just right. Ashtons drumming was intense and every move he made was very big. Michael mostly stayed in his place but moved with his playing.

"Sing!" Calum shouted, the boys joining in for the chorus.

"We said we'd both loved higher than we knew we could go. But still, the hardest part is knowing when to let go. You wanted to go higher, higher, higher. We burned too bright, now the fire's gone, watch it all fall down, Babylon."

She liked to listen to the words along with the music itself as much as she could. She wouldn't admit it but everything about it was beautiful. Including the visual aspects. The lights shone off of each of them in a way that left them as silhouettes at times and it was a gorgeous visual for her to capture.

The next song to play was one of the only ones she knew coming into it, Talk Fast. She didn't sing along but she couldn't take the smile off of her face from Calums verse and during the bridge when Luke did his best to engage the crowd.