17

just quick I wanna say if anyone is wanting to or willing to make a new trailer I'd love that! I wasn't happy w how mine turned out haha (I'd give you the credit of course!) and also if you ever have feedback I'd be more than happy to hear! I'm always wanting to learn and make the story good for you guys!

"Cal, you're back! How was your night?" Ashton greeted him in the hallway the day after he had left with Sadie, wiggling his eyebrows with insinuation. Calum scrunched up his face as he pulled his room key out of his pocket.

"It was great, but I've been 'back' for a few hours," he said, unlocking his door and propping open the door with his foot so he could glare at Ashton who hadn't noticed his presence.

"Oh." Ashton furrowed his brows, shaking it off not long after. "Sorry. Anyway, we're leaving soon. Quinn dropped off an outfit for you."

He glanced into the room after opening the door until he found a clock, once he found the time he realized they weren't going to the concert just yet, and if Quinn picked out an outfit for him they weren't off to do any job either. "Where are we going?"

"Interview," Ashton told him quickly, reaching behind the door and handing Calum the outfit as another door clicked open from the other side of the hall and just a little further down. Delaney poked her head out to see if the voices matched who she thought they did, while Calum took the hanger from Ashton's hand.

"Look who's back!" She smirked at Calum, who rolled his eyes and dropped the hanger still closed in his fist to his side.

"I've been back since like ten-thirty!" He groaned.

"Oh. Sorry," she said with a small frown noticing his genuine frustration. "Is that for the show?" She pointed to the covered outfit after deciding to change the subject.

"No. An interview, apparently," Calum shrugged. "Not that it'd matter if I was there because no one would notice."

"Calum, we've been in our rooms the whole time!" Ashton snapped back at him, honestly.

"Yeah, you seem like you're everyone's favourite. Don't worry," Delaney smirked, quickly switching Calum and Ashton's expressions. Calum was now wearing a grin and Ashton furrowed his brows. A door to the left of them opened to Luke, who paused after seeing them and stopped in the doorway, delaying whatever he was doing to watch.

"I don't think that's fair to assume," Ashton stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

Calum held his hands out to stop Ashton from continuing, even though he wasn't planning on it. "No, I think that it is, actually."

Delaney laughed with them, the conversation trailing off as they brought their attention to the boy observing them. He noticed the focus shift to him, so he snapped himself out of his silence with a small shake of his head and lazily pointing towards Ashton, "Uh, have you got my outfit, Ash?"

"Yeah, here one second," Ashton nodded and did the same thing for him as he did for Calum, grabbing the covered outfit for Luke.

He nodded as a quick and silent 'thanks', before holding it up and examining it through the clear plastic pane.

"What kind of interview is it?" Delaney asked.

"The regular kind. I don't know," Ashton said, shaking his head. "Just your average kind."

"Is there an audience?" She pressed on for more of their clearly limited information.

"Yeah, I think there is..." Ashton trailed off, looking quickly to Calum, who shrugged since he was more clueless than Ashton when it came to their plans.