❤️Chapter 4: O-oh My God..❤️

Continuing from last chapter, Mondo's POV
O-oh my god.

This taka kid.

At my door.

I'm freakin' out at this point, god. "U-uh, yeah—that's me— t-the hell you want-?"

"Uhm, I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, from Hope's Peak Cafe,, I'm fujisaki-san's friend- he gave me your address, so I decided to come." The boy said, looking down a bit.

I'm seriously gonna freak out,,,he's SERIOUSLY at my door,,all nervous and red,,when I'm a mess myself...god dammit Chihiro... I'm still glad it was you, not Yuki, who set this up..

"Wh—why'd he give you my address-? I wasn't ready for this—" I mumbled, scrambling to get my hair up to where it's at least a BIT better. Taka fidgeted with his thumbs a bit,, the hell did Chihiro say to him??

"Uhm, may I come inside?" Taka asked in that polite tone that I'm used to—and loved. I nodded, stepping out of the way to let him in. "Sorry for the mess, or whatever.." I shrugged, closing the door once Taka got inside.

"Ah, it's fine! I could clean up a bit, if you'd like!" Huh??? Who is this guy,, some housewife?? I'm not letting him clean my place for me, that's my responsibility—

"That's fine, I don't like having other people clean for me-" I stated. Taka nodded, sitting down on my couch now. He signaled for me to sit with him, so I did—I scratched my head slightly, putting my hands in my pockets.

"So,, there is something I'd like to talk to you about..." Taka mumbled.

Oh god,,,