❤️Chapter Two: I-I Need to Know Him..❤️

Yuki's POV
I have no clue what the hell mondo was doing, but I'm pretty sure he had himself a lil' crush. I tapped his shoulder lightly to break him out of his love vision, smiling to myself. Mondo jumped slightly, snapping out of it and looking over. "Huh—? W-what is it—?" He stuttered, his cheeks flushed red from earlier.

"We're gettin' drinks, lover boy." I chuckled.

Mondo nodded. "Yeah, yeah, right— sorry—-" He scratched the back of his neck lightly before going to order, myself following behind.

Time skip to after they get their drinks, Mondo's POV
We ordered our drinks. The same guy took my order, and made my drink. Yuki had to go get the drinks, because I wouldn't be able to take seeing his face.. I took a sip of my tea and felt all my worries drift away, other than him...

"Hey, feelin' better yet? Ya lovesick?" I heard Yuki ask, I could pretty much hear his smirk in that sentence.

I groaned, shaking my head. "Overall with problems, yes I'm feeling better, that guy? No. I'm not feelin' better." I pouted.

Slight time skip, 3rd person POV
After a bit, the two finished their drinks, throwing them away. Mondo noticed Chihiro, a close friend of his, and walked over. "Hey, Chihiro!" Mondo waved slightly, smiling.

Chihiro looked over from the drink he was currently making. "Ah! Hello Mondo!" He smiled. "So, is that guy new here or somethin'?" Mondo referenced over to Taka, who was now making a cup of coffee. Chihiro looked over. "Oh, Taka? He's been here for about two, maybe three weeks! He's a close friend of mine!"

"Oh- okay." Mondo nodded, making sure to take mental note of that name for later, some blush still lingering on his face. Chihiro noticed. "Do you like him? I noticed when you walked in.." "Wha?? Do I like him?? Psh—!" Mondo, this poor man who sucks at lying. "I'll ask him about you later today, 'Kay?" Chihiro smiled sweetly. Mondo blushed. "You don't haveta! Really!" Mondo shook his head. Chihiro nodded. "I will when I'm on break! Anyway, you should get going, your buddy seems pretty ready to go!" Chihiro referenced to Yuki, who was leaning on a table, arms crossed, his foot tapping slightly. "Yeah, yeah, alright- see ya 'round, knucklehead." Mondo joked and gave Chihiro a quick wave before walking back to Yuki. "Aight, you ready to go?" Mondo asked Yuki, who now looked up at him. "Huh? Yeah, I've been ready, but you've just gotta be like a mom with another mom when she goes to pick her son up!" Yuki teased, Mondo gave him a quick noogie. "Yeah, sorry dude." Mondo shrugged, chuckling.

Time skip to break, Taka's POV
I was cleaning up my station before I see Chihiro walking towards me. "Hey! Taka! I have a question!" He exclaimed. I was somewhat confused, but responded. "Hi, Chihiro, what is it?" I tilted my head. "Well, I'd like to go somewhere more private about it.." Chihiro mumbled. More private? Why would we need to go somewhere private for a question at work? Anyway, despite being confused, I nod, going with Chihiro to the break room. "So, you had a question?" I asked politely yet curiously. "Mhm!" Chihiro nodded. I was intrigued now.

What was he going to ask about?

Maybe even, who was he going to ask about?