❤️Chapter one: welcome! How may I help you?~❤️

Mondo's POV
I woke up this morning, already knowing I wanted some tea that morning. I didn't wake up in the best mood, and I wanted my comfort drink.

I got up, stretching and yawning before I got ready, but, while I was getting ready, I got a text from Yuki, my best friend since middle school.
(A/N 'bold: Yuki' 'normal, Mondo'!)
'Yo'

'Hey, what's up'

'You shouldn't be the one asking that, da fuq are you doing up so early today'

I check the time, he was right, it was pretty early for me to be awake, though Yuki would usually wake up early, so I wasn't all that shocked.

I finally responded. 'Had a bad dream, and I woke up early so I can get to that cafe for some tea'

'Ooooh, Aight. I can go with you, I wanted something myself from there'

'Sweet, lemme finish getting ready'

'Alright, self care, remember that,
stinky'

'Yeah yeah love you too'

And just after that, I was on my way to style my hair and do everything else, stretching one last time before shooting Yuki a text saying I was ready, and getting on my motorcycle and riding over to his house.

A little bit later at Yuki's house, 3rd person POV
Mondo knocked on Yuki's door, scratching the back of his neck slightly, waiting before Yuki opened the door, looking up at him. "Ready?" Mondo asked, looking down at the other. "Yeah, I've been ready." Yuki shrugged, smiling lightly. "Oh shut it with that backtalk." Mondo flicked him on the forehead playfully, chuckling. Yuki huffed. "Alright, alright, let's just go!" He slipped on his shoes, walking out. "Get yer bike, dude, I ain't drivin' ya." Mondo chuckled softly. "I didn't ask for you to!" Yuki responded before he went to go get his bike.

After they get to the cafe, Mondo's POV
Yuki and I walked in, immediately getting welcomed by a voice I didn't recognize, but enjoyed. "Welcome to Hope's Peak Cafe! How may I help you?" I looked up from my phone to see the best looking guy I've seen, raven black hair, ruby red eyes that look at us so politely, and a body that I could only dream of seeing more..
I was stuck in a daze,

this man.

He was the one I loved.