In the House of Summer

Hey Everyone,

Hope 2021 is going well for you guys so far. I wanted to stay thank you for the votes, the reads, and the comments. You guys are awesome. I have been little behind on everything; still in holiday trance you would say and started working. So, I have been spending  time organizing my schedule, and get back on track and bring you guys awesome stories and finish some  stories of my own (one of my yearly goals this year).

Anyway, enough rambles, for this edition of Wattpad Gems, I will bring back one of my favorite authors.

In the House of Summer by @amelierhys

In the House of Summer, join Asher and Olivia as they retell the adventures of Simon and his mischievous twin brother Sawyer as they try to court their love interest Lady Whitley and Lady Blair respectively. The story is very addicting, engaging, and humorous. Each chapter left you intrigued and excited to see what schemes and the twin brothers get themselves into. It also has steamy romance, and a little bit of holiday magic. If you are still in holiday trance just like me, you will love it. Even if you are not a holiday trance, it's still an n amazing read. The story and the characters were incredibly unique, set two in different times, this story tells love stories of the past and the future.

Another great story @amelieryhs. Keep up the good work.

Hope you guys like it,

As always,

Stay Awesome,

-Sasha_Charles.