It Burns Within Us

It Burns Within Us by @amelieryhs

After experiencing a few setbacks in the past, Bren Hardaway is determined to move on and succeed in college. As he settles in, he meets Madie Lenertz, a beautiful soul inside and out. As their lives became more entwined, Bren realizes that Madie's boyfriend is not what he seems and he goes through various lengths to help Madie see the truth. This story is beautiful work of fiction with mentions real-life topics such as learning disabilities and toxic relationships. This book is one of those binge watch show. Each chapter makes you want to keep reading until the end. The language that the author use is beautiful and that evokes all kind of emotions within you. The details are extremely vivid and well-written that it transports you into the characters world that you can get lost in.  You can feel the passion and love between the two characters. Throughout the story, I learned that some people come into their life to help you of the darkness that you never knew were in and lift you to the light up more than ever before. It also makes you realize your self-worth and to never accept anything less than what you deserve. Lastly, to find someone that love us deeply and fully.

Caution: This book mentions sensitive topics such as abuse and violence and is for mature audience only.

Author's Note 

Hope you guys are enjoying the books so far. Whenever you can after reading, please drop in a vote.

I would greatly appreciate it

I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

-See you soon

-Pursueyourdreams-x