Will and Rosie

Hi everyone, *waves nervously*

Still trying to figure out this whole scheduling thing. Hope you guys are doing well. Here is another edition of Wattpad Gems.

Will and Rosie by Rebecca-Jade

Rosie was always has been sweetheart. Working in a nursing home, she is always helping others. When tragedy and the responsible party famous rockstar Will, Rosie has come to terms with it. All she wants to do move on. She never expected to meet Will near her father's grave of all places. They also never expected to fall in love. With opposing forces on each side threaten their relationship, will Will and Rosie beat the odds? Find out in Will and Rosie. It's a passionate love story between two people who never expected to fall in love, it has comedy, heartthrob rock stars, and swoon worthy moment that would tugged at your heart strings. Rebecca Jade really bring these character to life through her writing.

Will and Rosie is a paid story worth reading and it's the perfect read for Valentine's Day or any other season. Just like the other stories mentioned before.

For Mature Audience Only.

Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Thank you for the reads and votes. I greatly appreciate it.

As always,

Stay Awesome

-Sasha_Charles