PHYSICAL BOOK + GIVEAWAY

Hi, this is Tzu.

I'll be opening requests for physical books and also giving away one book totally free for one lucky reader!

Those who would love to own the physical copy of Cinderella's Contract, I can print and ship it to you. Group orders are welcome as well! *NOTE** I am only receiving the printing cost fee and shipping fee from you, and WILL NOT profit a single cent from this.

So why would I do this you ask? It's to thank my readers. No income is earned from this but it makes me happy to spread my writing to the world.

I will also write a thank you letter and note to everyone who intends to order the book from my side. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Alternatively, if you can't use PayPal or you're dirt poor, you can join the giveaway where I incur your printing cost and shipping cost. This giveaway is hand picked and I will only choose the most dedicated reader which deserves a copy of this book :)

How to join?

1) Make sure you follow me.

2) Write a summary of your feelings reading this book, and which scene you like most.

3) Mention why and how this book has changed your perspectives and why you deserve to win!

Giveaway deadline is 18 Feb 2021. Good luck !

 Good luck !