sixteen

sick. ❞

______________________________________

"You can't bring him to the hospital. I can't explain right now, but it's dangerous for a high profile man like him to be admitted, even with the VIP. It's best you take care of him for now." The butler explains after I half-dragged his body back to his room.

I have no idea what concerns the lives of the rich, how they emphasise on maximum security and safety. It was odd to me, but I guess I had to go along with it.

My eyes darted to the unconscious Park Jimin, his neck glistening with sweat. His chest rises up and down slowly, indicating his painful breathing— he sounds like he's in so much pain. But we weren't allowed to use the hospital facilities, so I begun to think of ways to lessen his pain. Cold towel. My mother always used to put them on my forehead, so it regulates the temperature in my body. I stood up, making a beeline towards the closet where I found a suitable sized towel for him.

I took two of them. One for his forehead, one to wipe down his body. I proceeded to slowly unbutton his shirt, the tips of my fingers gently grazing across his skin as I did so. He stirs awake from the contact, and watches me closely as I undress him. He exhales a long winding breath and combs his hair back, whilst sitting up slightly, causing his abs to be seen clearly. Oh god.

I try to ignore his muscles and focus on undressing him further. Once I finished unbuttoning his shirt, I threw it to the side and begun to wipe down his torso. It wasn't too helpful that Jimin was breathing heavily, while watching me with deep set eyes. His body glistened with cold sweat that I have to wipe every little inch of— most conveniently.  After a while, I helped him sit up; and half-hugged him as I reach to wipe his back.

And all this time, there seems to be a slight smile on his lips.

"baby, wipe me here." He teases, pointing at his abs. "wipe in between the ridges cleanly, will you?"

I smacked him with the towel. "It's already clean enough." A scarlet red flush spreads across my cheeks. "Wear this shirt yourself, you asshole." I passed him a new white button-up.

Jimin nods, taking the shirt from me and wearing it over— but not buttoning it. "What? I'm hot." He merely says, before collapsing down onto the bed again.

It wasn't too long before he had something for me to do. "Please, give me water." He slides his hand onto mine, looking at me pleadingly.

I nodded and started to look for a cup. Once I managed to acquire his water, I fed it to him slowly— only for my unsteady hand to drop the cup onto the bed. His hair, face and upper body was now wet again. "I'm so sorry!" I apologize, trying to wipe away the water with my barehands— until I realize I was touching his bare skin. Oh god, what am I doing?

"That tickles." He holds my hand gently, before kissing my wrist. "...Do it harder, Yona."

And at that moment— I couldn't think properly. He pulls my hand towards him, so I fall onto the bed. He then hovers over me, half naked and covered in water. Oh my god— was all I can think that moment as he caresses the side of my cheek, his eyes deep set and asking for more. It sent alarming signals through my brain; his dangerous stare was like hunting. Like predator to his prey. There was a certain hunger in his eyes that I couldn't fathom, it was so menacing it sent chills down my back.

Jimin, after a perpetual lust radiates in his eyes, took another look at me and lands his lips onto mine. I begin to feel shocks, electric shocks down my system. He slides his cold fingers down my arm, giving me chills wherever he touched me directly. His breath was hot and bothered, while his skin was cold and damp. I'm going to get sick, I try to pull away, but his ravaging kisses was so delicate yet passionate I just couldn't pull away.

"Yona," he heaves breathily.

"I can't hold back anymore."