two

into the water. ❞

_____________________________________

"Mr Park...thank you for your offer, but - I must get going. I came with a friend, and she needs me." I said softly, averting his eyes.

Jimin's lips morphed into a smirk, as if he had predicted this. He takes my hand gently in his once again, leading me back to the party floor. I felt stares from female socialites that attended with the aim to get close to him.

"If you're talking about Miss Anna, she has company."

My eyes darted to the sight of my cousin exchanging a conversation with a equally handsome male, his skin was bright and clean, and he adorned a sleek suit that complimented his body. I recognised him as Min Yoongi, one of the rich and famous as well.

"This girl-

I had stepped forward to whisk her away from her next potential heartbreaker, only to be stopped by Jimin himself. He twirls me into his arms, his hand firmly held onto the curve of my hip. I glanced at him with flushed cheeks.

"He is a gentleman, don't worry..." I examined Jimin's side profile carefully, his sharp jaw catching my attention. This man is holding me. This insanely attractive man is in love with me, the words had repeated itself in my head but I couldn't believe it.

"So I beg of you, stay here with me."

He stares into my eyes pleadingly. And for some reason, I fell into his charm. I wasn't like myself that night, entirely drunk in his alluring voice. I pretty much found myself wanting to know him more.

He leads me through the corridors of the mansion, and to a room. It had transparent panels by the side, equipped with curtains controlled by a remote. I even spotted a closet full of magnificent dresses I could never afford.

"Do you like swimming?" I heard his voice from behind me, and it sent me tingles. In a good way. I turned towards Jimin who had taken off his tie, bare collarbone showing though with slight sweat that glistened on his neck. He was leaning on the doorframe.

"I-I don't hate it...I guess?" I answered in a stuttering manner, trying to hide the fact that I had checked him out. He gazes at me with amusement, runs a hand across his hair and smirked widely.

"Okay. Get changed and meet me at the pool."  He glances at me for the last time, before walking off with a smile.

•••••

I stepped out of the elevator hesitantly, awed by the sight of the pool under the moonlight. It was located at the rooftop, where the city lights could be observed while relaxing in the water.

I spotted Jimin already clad in his swimsuit, cascading though the water effortlessly. He knocks the air out of my lungs as he reveals himself, sitting onto the edge of the pool with his drenched body. My eyes immediately darted to the water that ran down his abdomen, the ridges of his abs showing under the lighting. Holy mother.

My heart almost stopped beating when our eyes locked for a split second, before I managed to look away out of embarrassment. He studies me carefully, his lips curving up into a smirk yet again. This man is making me feel things.

"Come here, Yona."

I nodded slowly, approaching him with utmost caution. He splashes some water onto his face, all the while combing his damp hair back so it wouldn't disrupt his eyesight.

"You'll probably laugh at me for this, but..." I plopped myself next to him, trying my best to avoid staring at his shirtless torso.

"But?"

"I can't swim without a float."

After hearing those words from my mouth, Jimin breaks out into a chuckle, completely disregarding me. I glared daggers at him, hitting him lightly on the shoulder to make him stop.

"Okay, okay. I'll teach you." Jimin smiles sweetly, sliding into the water again. He holds my arm firmly, guiding me into the water in slow motion.

"EEEK!" a manly yelp escaped from my lips when I realized I couldn't reach the bottom, it was too deep. As a result, I held onto Jimin beside me, my arms wrapped around his biceps to save me from drowning.

"It's okay, Yona. Just grab on." Jimin takes advantage of this and embraces me gently, enjoying the touch of direct skin. I buried my face into the nape of his neck to hide my overwhelming blush. This is not what I expected.

He holds me carefully in his arms, floating away from the edge. As we get to the middle of the pool, my grip on his arms became stronger, to the point where I had to wrap my legs around his waist for security. My chest was up against his face, and he didn't seem to complain.

"I can't do this, don't you have a float?" I looked down at his face desperately, but he smirks back.

"All out of floats, love."

I mentally cried while hugging him, unable to comprehend the situation. Tonight was supposed to be responsible - curfew at 10. And yet, I'm here with Park Jimin, the sexiest man alive as voted on the magazine i recently read about.

And he's in love with me.

_______________________________________

A/N: I hope this is readable so far.