31 // I'll Be Back

"You slut. Still with the prick, I seen it on the tv." Calum wakes me up with a lovely call.

"Very happily, yes I am. How's Kiara?" I ask, trying not to let him under my skin. That's what he wants, don't give him what he wants.

"Dumped her ass. Tits weren't as big as yours," he says cockily. Did I hear him right?

"Excuse you?" I scoff. This is ridiculous. I cannot believe I would've married this man. How can he just objectify a woman like that?

"You heard me. You're skinnier and have better tits. Hers were too big for her but she was still too fat for me to throw around like I did you." I do not want to remember those nights we spent together. Gross.

"Calum stop!" I shout a bit too loud, waking Harry up. He looks over at me, squinting his sleepy eyes, pulling the blanket up to under his chin.

I decide I don't want Harry to hear this conversation so I walk out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. "You need to shut your mouth, Cal. She's a beautiful girl."

"Who do you belong to, London?" he says, catching me off guard.

"No one. I'm my own person." I scoff at his ridiculous idea that I belong to someone.

"You belong to me, bitch." my heart drops at his words. I used to. I can't let him get to my head. Come on, London, you're strong than this.

"N-no I don't. Quit calling me." I shake my head, hanging up on him. This is like a big mind game to see how long until I run back to him.

I sit on the couch and drop my head into my hands. You belong to me bitch rings in my head. I don't have to even associate myself with him anymore, yet it still feels like he is playing me like a puppet with strings. And it's not like I can just cut those strings as easily as I wish. He knows too much about me, and about Harry and I am not about to put Harry's safety in danger because of my crazy ex. I still haven't even moved all my furniture and belongings out of my house yet, but it's now swarmed with fans hoping to catch a glimpse of Harry. Fucking Calum.

"Baby?" I look up at the top of the stairs where Harry was standing. I quickly wipe the worry and stress off my face and force a smile, walking over to him.

"Hi." I sigh, running my hand through my hair. He looks at me like he can see right through me.

"Are you alright?" he asks, holding his arms out for a hug. Oh yeah, I'm great, Harry. Not like our lives are in the hands of an irrelevant man at the moment. I deny his hug and walk to the kitchen for a distraction. "What the hell." he huffs, shuffling behind me to the kitchen as I grab a juice from the fridge.

"What?" I ask, taking a drink. I already know what he's going to say, I just am not in the mood for love and affection right now. Sorry Harry.

"You ditched my hug." he pouts, resting his chin on his hand. I shrug and walk over to him, holding my hand up for a high five. He raises his eyebrows and high fives me slowly, like it was foreign to him.

"Cut the shit. What was the phone call about? Who was it?" he says, standing off the stool so he towers over me.

"No one. I'm fine. Go back to bed grumpy gus." I say, folding my arms across my chest. I turn to go to the living room but he grabs my arm tightly.

"London." he says sternly. "Harry." I reply. He grips my arm even tighter, not enough to hurt though.

"London Ava, now." he demands. He used my full name. This isn't good. The only time he should ever use my full name is when he is proposing.