20 // We Break Up And We Make Up All The Time

"I've got to go. Love you." Harry said, walking out the door. He has to go to the studio today and of course, I'm not allowed to go. I don't mind, but I do.

I sighed and sat on the couch. We cleaned the house already, so I don't have anything to do. I flicked through the channels just to find no good shows on. It's already 12:30 in the afternoon, so I only have... 8 more hours till Harry comes home again. Yay.

I walked to our room to at least get ready for the day. I got showered and was just sitting in my towel, looking for clothes. I thought I heard the door downstairs squeak, but Harry has security all over so there's no way.

I just brushed it off and continued to search for my red shirt. I finally found it and grabbed it, but just as my hand grabbed the velvet hanger, my towel fell. And not just fell, but was torn off my body. I quickly turned around, terrified because someone was in here.

But there was Harry. Cheeky motherfucking Harry.

"Oh my god I'm naked Harry!" I screamed, trying to snatch my towel back from his hands.

"You've got a cute bum, London." he smirked, throwing the towel behind him on the bed.

"Why are you even here? You're supposed to be at the studio!" I said, slipping past him to grab my towel and wrap it around me.

"Forgot my book and I decided to scare you, and have a show." he winked, grabbing his book off the tallest shelf in the closet, specifically where I can't reach it.

"You're an ass." I said, grabbing my pants out of the drawer.

"Got to go! Love you!" he kissed my forehead and bolted out the door again.

"Love you." I laughed even after he left. I got dressed and my phone rang as I was doing my hair.

Not a saved number. Weird.

I answered. "Hello?"

"Is this London? It's Kiara!"

Oh.

"Yeah hey! How are you!" I said, confused why she was calling me.

"I'm great. Hey I was wondering if you want to come out with me and my friends today! No Calum, I promise. I was just thinking lunch and shopping." she asked. I smiled genuinely.

"Yeah I'd love to go. You wanna meet up at Urth and then we can go shopping?" I asked, actually excited to go out with 'friends'.

"Totally! See you in a few." and we hung up. I if sister curling my hair and put on my Doc Martens and left the house.

After a 15 minute drive, I met up with Kiara and her friends, Alesia, Ella and Jessie

We all sat around the little table, talking about everything under the sun.