7// Half The World Away

Harry's POV (night of the breakups)

"Go home! Get the hell out of my house! This is all your fault! Go home!" she screamed at me with every ounce of anger in her dainty body.

She pushed me downstairs, all the way out the door and onto the porch. "Why did you have to come over? Why did I let you on my bed? No wonder it looked suspicious! Shit!" she pulled at her hair in distress.

"I- I didn't mean for this to happ-" I grabbed her shoulder, holding her back. From what? Couldn't tell ya.

"Get out. Right the hell now. Don't call me. I'm doing this as a favor to you, so don't expect anything from me anymore. Tell Jeff I'm done. He can find someone else." she growled in a low voice with absolutely no sympathy, slamming the door in my face.

"I don't want anybody else!" I screamed from outside the door.

"Fuck!" I cried, a few stray tears falling down my cheeks.

I cannot believe that just happened. I've always had feelings for her, but she had Calum. I've always respected that and never tried to get in the way of their relationship because I know she loves him. But I ruined it. And any chance of mine with her. She hate my guts. I just caused the worst breakup of her life.

~~~

Harry's POV (current day)

It's been a few days without London. Even not being able to speak to her is hard. I haven't had the guts to tell Jeff what happened, but I have been working on a song. Cliche, I know, but it's my outlet.

"'Cause I'm on my knees and babe I'm bleeding, and it kills me that you're not around"

"So you're not my girlfriend, but don't pretend it makes us nothing"

we always shared little in intimate moments that are meant for couples. She pretends that after it happens, it didn't and it bothers me because it's the only thing I think about until I fall asleep.

"Don't tell you don't miss this feeling, I'm starting to see who you are"

I've never seen her in a more vulnerable state then the other night. I saw every side of her. Mad, sad, desperate, loving, happy, goofy.

"'Cause there's a time, there's a place, and I'm always going to hear your name. There's a right, there's wrong"

There's a time and place to act like we were in a relationship, but in private was not one of them. I should've seen it from the start. There's a right and a wrong. I've never kissed her, out of respect for her and Calum, but God I want to so bad.

"And now I see all along, I messed up you'll be fine, I'm going to sleep alone tonight"

I messed up big time. I'll never forgive myself for what I did to her and Calum. Calum. The poor lad, thinking London cheated on him? Must've broke his heart, and it's all my fault. From what I know about London, she doesn't dwell on feelings. She moves in fast, probably to escape her own feelings. She never was one to be open, always very closed off.

"Never going to be the same, 'cause you're half the world away"