❥ introduction ✓

❝My eyes adore you, but it was my soul that fell in love with you

My eyes adore you, but it was my soul that fell in love with you...
Anonymous.

ardour | شدت

(n) - a strong, intense feeling of love or passion for someone.

Roop ━ It had been six years, six long years since that dreadful India - Pakistan partition in the year 1947 where Roop had lost the love of her life her Zafar who formed a very integral part of her past memories. Her past was haunting her, chasing her through the darkness of the night and the radiance of the day. She tried hard to find a way to escape, burning down her feelings in the flame of her never ending longing for him. Searching for light, it seemed as if the moon got covered in the clouds and the darkness began luring her.

What if her past came chasing down again? What if she just gave in? Though a part of her still believed that Zafar was alive! Was it true?

Zafar ━ It had been six years, six long years he had fought death and waited impatiently for her, his Roop! He had been waiting for her to stitch the broken pieces of his heart. The pieces that were shards of glass that could pierce her through.

He had wanted to turn his pain into poetry, his thorns into roses but the cruel world had burnt the pages of his poetry and had broken the vases of those roses of love. He was broken and hurt, waiting for her to gather him. Would that ever happen?

❥ Starring ✔

Varun Dhawan as Zafar Chaudhry.
Alia Bhatt as Roop Chaudhry.
Aditya Roy Kapur as Dev Chaudhry.
Sonakshi Sinha as Satya D. Chaudhry.
Sanjay Dutt as Baldev Chaudhry.
Madhuri Dixit as Bahaar Begum.

❥ Guest appearance / Supporting Characters ✔

Sidharth Malhotra as Raghuvendra Singh.
Shraddha Kapoor as Haseena R. Singh née Haseena Ibrahim.

❥ Dedicated to ✔ ━ My Barbie Princess dazzlingroohi. I know you requested this for the longest time ever and here it is! I hope you like it! Love you loads!

❥ Disclaimer ✔ : This gif and vm in the media box does not belong to me, it belongs to it's rightful owners. The cover belongs to MY dazzlingroohi Princess, DON'T COPY IT OR ELSE STRICT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN!

Read Ardour - An Alternate Ending To Kalank only on Wattpad!

→ Started : 21st January 2021
→ Ended : Still ongoing.
→ Story Status : Ongoing.

©Allrightsreserved ©aashu-qureshi98™ ©2021.✅