❥ chapter eight | tacit love ✓

៚

Difficult words used in this chapter ;

Tawaif : A tawaif was a highly successful entertainer who catered to the nobility of the Indian subcontinent particularly during the Mughal era. The tawaifs excelled in and contributed to music, dance (mujra) , theatre, and the Urdu literary tradition, and were considered an authority on etiquette In most of the cases, these tawaifs also gave sexual favours to men, in exchange of money to spend a night with them. They are also called prostitutes in English.

The soothing sound of the azaan summoning the believers to offer the morning Fajar prayers leading them to the path of Allah, resonated through the light coloured curtains of Haseena's bedroom, which swayed back and forth as the cool, sweet smelling breeze kissed them ever so gently.

It was still dark and the sun was yet to rise, the moon was on the verge to sink which is why it shone it's brightest on the blanket of the star studded sky, the stars too were dimming bit by bit loosing their radiance paving way for a new, beaming day!

The atmosphere was nothing but mellow, peaceful and silent before the hustle bustle of the people would take over making the whole place busier and noisier in the next, few hours.

Raghu opened his eyes slowly to see the most beautiful girl of the world sleeping next to him holding his hand tightly in hers. They still had the same distance between them on the bed and not for once had Raghu tried to bridge the physical barrier between them.
He respected her, and was well aware of the fact that he would not touch her without her approval. He wanted to take things slow as he was himself not mentally prepared to get intimate with her just like her.

The loose strands of her hair fell on her face as her nose ring sparkled like a precious diamond in the faint sunlight, her long, thick braid slid down her left shoulder, she slept peacefully holding his hand in hers, her grip loosened bit by bit with every soft breath of hers that escaped her slightly parted lips.

His lips curved into a smile as he drank in her beauty through his dark brown orbs mesmerised by her. She looked like a goddess while sleeping, so simple yet so gorgeous! His angel dressed in a white shalwar kameez.

Does she know how beautiful she is?

He knew that it was time for her to perform her morning prayers so he decided to leave before she would get up, as he didn't want to make things awkward for her. He wanted to make it clear to her that he wasn't like other men, he wanted her to feel safe with him.