13

"the game will now commence"

hearing those words everyone had their attention to their phones.

"game: performance of a lifetime"

sachi scoffed at this, a performance of a lifetime meant that this is a performance to their death and to that she giggled excitedly.

"difficulty : 3 of hearts"

great, another team game.. a lower difficulty at that. to say that sachi was not happy at this is an understatement.

but a game is a game.

she's playing it no matter what.

"rules: all girls will be performers and all boys will be voters.
each performer will be given a maximum of 1 minute and 35 seconds to give the performance of their lifetime.
voters will vote only one performer.
the performer with the most votes will survive.
voters who have voted on a performer who have failed to gain enough votes, shall fall alongside them"

"fall alongside them?" one of the players questioned.

sachi looked around the room noticing the glass rooms enough for the 16 of them to step in and be away from each other. the space inside the ones infront of them were enough to be able to 'perform' inside.

"game clear condition:
performer- have higher votes than the rest.
voters- voting the right performer."

"game over condition : performers with the small amount or no votes at all.
  voters who have voted these performers, and voters who verbally stated their pick"

with that everyone knew not to talk to each other at all, but one glance from niragi people from the beach already knew they were suppose to place their votes into.

there were a total of eight girls and eight boys, just a sight of that sachi already knew how to clear the game with no one dying.. it was very simple.

it is a hearts game after all. no wonder it has such a low difficulty.

is she telling them?

glancing to her right she saw the girl from the beach alongside the other  girls with their noses stuck in the air, arrogance screaming out of them.

yeah, go die bitches.

smiling to herself she shared a glance with chishiya of whom only smiled.

"neh shuntarou, would you vote for me?"

"depends on your performance doll" he said with a side glance at her.

"all players may now enter their respected places"

with that said, all the males entered their glass rooms consisting a chair with buttons, one to four. the girl's entered their rooms on the other side of the room, the moment their glass doors shut the whole room darkens.

sachi jolted at this, before shaking her head to hopefully shake the uneasiness away.

"to all performers, your phones may provide you with anything you need".

"the countdown will now start, ladies and gentlemen the show will now begin".

sachi stared at her phone as a ten second countdown began.

her screen turned white, a search bar appearing. to that she only could guess that this was for music or anything related to that.

before she could even type her choice, the countdown was done and the sound of a spotlight lighting up erupted.

a shimmer of light reached her from the other side of the room.

the girl on the first glass jolted as the spotlight reached her. her face flushed red in embarrassment seeing the boys waiting for her.

ah.. so the reason we got separated from boys is to let humiliation get to the girls... to the point that they won't perform well.

"so? what are you waiting for?" niragi harshly said.

the girl trembled in mixed embarrassment and fear. "i-i don't want to-"

before she could even finish her sentence, she screamed as the floor beneath her opened up. and down she went.

the players watched in surprise. so that's what the 'falling' meant.

what sent shivers down their spines were the agonizing scream of the girl below after the short fall. a splash of water was heard when she fell, alongside her screams.. "IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP" ...acid.

and then the floor closed once again, muffling herscreams.

now, the only way we can survive without less death is if we leave 3 more girls to fall.. or let one guy fall.

sachi typed on the phone with ease as she sat on the floor watching everything unfold.

the spotlight spotted the next girl after the other, continuing and continuing with trembling voices of girls who tried to sing. red flushed face when some cracked their voices. there were some who were even tearing up, terrified that if they were to stop they would fall to their death.

niragi's laughing didn't help with their embarrassment. sachi's amused smile and small giggles filled her compartment as she watched the girl next to hers.

sachi's eyes travelled to the guy's glass room right across hers. she giggled at his bored expression.

not gonna lie, this was too boring for her either... maybe she should go and play another one after this.

her thoughts were stop however when a blinding light flashed above her alongside the familiar countdown.

she sighed before standing up.

"3

2

1..

______

i hope this game wasn't that bad. i thought i should make a low difficulty game since the usual once that i saw here in wattpad are all high difficulty ones so yeah~