50

A roar of applause came after it was announced that sachi was also in charge.

It was hilarious for the nineteen year old mainly because of how concerned everyone was when aguni was announced to be their leader.

And now they all seem relieved.

She leaned onto the railing watching the look of relief on everyone's faces.

"The rules will all be the same of course, emphasis on the last rule. Death to all traitors." She simply says with a raised eyebrow.

Everyone had shut their mouths at her words but nonetheless they still accepted it.

But what sachi didn't notice was chishiya whispering to aguni behind her back.

"Come on. We have traitors on our hand" aguni stoicly said makinh sachi's eyebrows furrow.

She turned to them only to see them start to leave.

She immediately grabbed niragi, making him flinch horribly.

"What's happening?" She sternly said.

He gulped before he smiled. "Dont worry your pretty little ass, this is a job for the millitants-"

"Call me that again and I'll cut your tongue off. Now answer the question." She threatened darkly.

It definitely made him shiver. "Chishiya caught some people trying to steal the cards." He nervously said.

Her eyebrows furrowed further inj confusion but in the end she still followed the rest, walking alongside aguni.

There was an odd feeling in her guts the more they got closer to the room, a flash of light blonde hair caught her attention and she quickly held him back.

"Tarou ni. What did you do?" She immediately asked him as soon as their eyes met.

She was growing more nervous.

"Don't worry-"

"answer me." She sternly said.

Chishiya gulped in nervousness.

Hands immediately cupping her cheeks softly, but she immediately brushed it away softly.

"You came in so brazenly huh?" Niragi's voice sounded off.

With that, sachi immediately pushed the other militants away, with chishiya right behind her.

And what she saw made her heart drop. "Arisu.." she breathed out in confusion after seeing the scared look
On the man's face.

"S-sachi.." he softly called out almost pleading.

Then his eyes turned to look behind her. "Chishiya... Why.."

Those simple words were enough for sachi to understand what was happening.

Chishiya's plan.

He went through with it.

He hid it from her..

And when the passcode he knew didn't work he turned on arisu?

"You saved me chishiya. If it wasn't for your perceptiveness we wouldn't have caught them." Aguni said as he turned to him.

Sachi also turned to look at chishiya only to see him watching aguni

Watching his expression.

Sachi's face cringes in mixed emotions as she turns to usagi's screaming figure.

"Let me go!" She squirmed.

"Let her go." Her dark booming voice engulfed the room.

And everyone stopped.

"Yah sachi, you just said earlier- death to all traitors." Niragi confusedly argued.

Sachi was irked at this. Is he trying to feed her what already came out of her mouth?

"We're not killing them. Understand?" She eerily said as she turned to connect her eyes— her dark eyes. At aguni.

"That will be unfair-" aguni spoke out.

"They have the yabuki's protection for saving my brother. You are not touching them." Her eybrows raised ever so slightly.

Aguni scoffs. "And what punishment will you give them? Pick up the trash?-"

"Banish them." She simply said making everyone more silent than before.

Silence were all they heard as the two glared at each other, until aguni broke it.

"No, I'm banishing you." Aguni simply said raising his palm.

Sachi's eyebrows rose at this, especially when all the militants rose their gun, pointing it to her.

Panic coarsed throughout chishiya's body as he quickly stepped infront of her.

Sachi could only scoff at this.

"Yabukis. If a single finger touches arisu and usagi, you know what'll happen." her authorative voice rung out.

And in mere seconds sounds of cocking guns rung out inside the room.

More than half the militants have transferred their aim to niragi and aguni.

Surprising them.

"What.." niragi confusedly said.

Sachi laughed menacingly at their dumbfounded Expression.

"What?" She asked them cockily, "you didn't think that none of my gang would end up in borderland?" She said with her usual smile.

Aguni was definitely seething, and nervous.

"Now. The moment you touch those two. You're dead" she simply says before turning to leave.

"Take arisu and Usagi to another room. Make sure they're ok and pack your stuffs. We're leaving at dawn." She sternly said, eyes never leaving aguni's.

"Yes boss!" One of the yabukis answered and the two confused couple were escorted away.

Aguni seemed confused at this.

If they wanted the beach, they could all go to hell with it.

Like she cares.

Sachi didn't wait for chishiya as she immediately headed to her room locking the door.

She knew that aguni wouldn't do any effort in killing them now that she's leaving.

Her dissapearance is enough to make him happy.

She sighed in relief that she was able to save arisu and usagi. It would've been embarrassing to have given them the yabuki protection and have them die.

She'd look weak.

She shuts her eyes in stress.

They weren't suppose to know about my gang's presence in borderland..

Her gang is strong ofcourse but she can't have any casualties.

We have to leave now. She thought.

She stood up heading to the door. I have to get kuina and chishiya—

She stops.

All this stress. All because of chishiya.

She groaned remembering what made all those commotions happen earlier.

Her plan is ruined.

I can't believe he didn't tell me he was planning to go with his plan. not to mention letting his big ego trust that he was sure of that damn passcode— without having back up plans too.

why'd he even betray arisu like that when he could've just had them retreat?

She sat in the moonlit room in confusion and annoyance as she waited for chishiya to come back.

But it took him all night to even come back to her..

________________________