𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

you woke up feeling your body wrapped in someone's warmth slowly coming to your senses to see matsukawa in your bed,shirtless ,arm under your head and his other hand scrolling through his phone. his curls were disheveled and all over. Matsukawa felt you stir a bit looking down and a dorky smile crept on his face as he admired your features.

"Morning doll" he said smiling leaning down kissing your head softly the clouds have shifted a little allowing the sun to shine in through your window, whining in displeasure you dipped back into matsukawa's firm chest burying yourself in the sheets.

he let out a chuckle before crawling under the sheets with you.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" he asked as his hand slid under your shirt the calloused pads of his fingers drawing circles on your back. you nodded kissing his collarbone before sliding out of bed and to your restroom.

"I have a new toothbrush" you said, holding up the packaged toothbrush he walked over to you, his muscular chest on display, his chest adorning some tattoos that suited him to a tee. He said a small thank you taking the toothbrush from you.

you both began to brush your teeth,he stood directly behind you.you were unable to look at yourself both of your eyes were locked in on one another you felt yourself begin to shrink under his gaze. you guys had chemistry that was for sure you both opened up to one another easily. you never felt awkward or uncomfortable with him, you felt like you had known him your whole life but there was something there other than the obvious chemistry.

it was the suffocating sexual tension.

you bent over spitting into the sink,matsukawa watched the way your shorts rode up slightly and sucked in a harsh breath as he started at your ass. deciding to be a tease you pressed your ass right against him as you rinse your mouth. you were going to grind back against till you felt just how big he was.

he bent over pressing his back flush against your chest spitting into the sink over your shoulder pressing the two of you even closer. you let out an involuntary whimper feeling him ground against your ass and you find yourself shamelessly grinding against him.

"oh?" he said in a condescending tone, his big hands gripping your hips grounding himself into you. you whined again gripping on to the counter till your knuckles turned lighter in color.

"m-matsukawa i- p-please god take me i need it please" you begged desperately grinding into him like a bitch in heat he chuckled gripping your hips stopping your pitiful movements.

"princess as much as i want to ruin you for any other man, i want to have you be a proper girlfriend when i do.  i don't want you to think i only want you for your body" he said looking at you through the mirror you whined a little shaking his hands off your hips.

"are you even really yakuza? you're such a good guy its fucking weird" you mumbled angrily stomping to you room like a brat mumbling insults under your breath as you rummaged your closet for an outfit.

deciding to test Matsukawa's resolve, you walked out of your closet to see him buttoning up his shirt from last night seated on your bed. you walked to the center of the room dropping your sleeping shorts, matsukawa looked away out of respect you scoffed before taking off your panties. picking them up off the floor you grabbed the fabric using it like a slingshot sending it straight to matsukawa.

he caught the panties laughing a little

"as bad as i want you, im not fucking you." You huffed in annoyance and grabbed your purse walking out of the room Matsukawa followed after you.

"Are we taking your car?" you asked, he nodded, leading you out of the house,you shivered  little the air outside freezing and harsh as it pricked at your skin. You wrapped your arms around yourself trying to preserve your body warmth. Matsukawa gave you the keys to his car and took your house keys from you.

"Go to the car I'll lock the door" he said obviously hearing the way your teeth chattered. You didn't have to be told twice you ran to the car unlocking it and getting in. you pushed the key in starting the car and immediately cranked the heater to full blast. Matsukawa got into the car soon after rubbing his hands together for warmth before putting them over the vent that was pushing out hot air.

"You mind if we stop at my place first I wanna get changed into something more comfortable" he asked you slowly backing out of your driveway you nodded a little sinking back into his heated seats. You and Matsukawa were making small talk, getting to know and picking up interesting little details about one another, maybe you shouldn't be spending so much time with Matsukawa. He is a yakuza. What if he is using you for some alternative motive?

"You aren't ditching classes to hang out with me right?"he teased you, rolling your eyes a little you responded .

"No I'm not, we just finished the first semester, so we are on winter break right now," you said. Matsukawa nodded and finally pulled into the driveway of his home. It was big but it wasn't massive like overwhelming, but still incredibly nice.

"Wanna come in i'm just going to change or you can wait in the car" he said you weighed the options as you started at the shaking trees in the wind and the grey sky looming over matsukawa's sleek modern looking home. You ultimately decided to stay in the car.

AN

HEY HEY HEY GUESS WHO DIDN'T LET THIS CHAP GET AWAY FROM THEM LMAOO ANYWAYS UM SO YEAH I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY MATTSUNS WHORE ANYWAYS YEAH I AM GOING TO PACE THIS ONE A LITTLE SLOWER THEN THE REST BUT I WILL UPDATE MS GIRL A LOT CAUSE I GOT SOME IDEAS