_Tears of Silence_

A young man in a suit walks through the garden. You could see a single smile on his face and a thick red book in his hand. He sat on a bench and started to inhale the fresh air. He rubbed his book and stared at it weakly. 'Ayolisious Diary' is written on its cover. He takes his feather pen from inside his suit and starts to open the book which looks old, with a lot of neat handwriting.

"Ayolisious! Give me back my suit! I'll be on a date tonight!"

"I thought you don't even have any money to buy suits?"

"You thought that, I thought he doesn't have anyone to date?"

"You can't go! I need someone to help me with washing those clothes!"

"Please... And Ayolisious! I haven't seen you anywhere, where are you?"

That man hears a lot of his siblings' conversations. Weird. He uses his own suit, why did a businessman doesn't have any suit? Tired of hearing all of that, he decides to take his earphone and set the song he wants to listen in place that could be considered quieter than the entire house.

He chooses 'Moonlight Sonata'. Sounds perfect for him while writing his diary.

Where were we? Oh ya, he thinks for a second and starts to write in his diary neatly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear diary,

Today I decided to take a rest from my workaholic routine. When is the last time I write to you? I think it has been a long time. My siblings look happier and more hyperactive today, more than usual. The weather is good too, what a coincidence. So anyway, I start writing.

Living with a lot of siblings isn't as fun as you think. Now you could ask, what can possibly happen? I'm gonna tell you. Why? Because I am living with all my 11 siblings. You can imagine how chaotic it will be.

At least we have parents who control us? No, our parents have passed away. Both, at once. How could we survive until today and have a glorious life? My brother and sister did it. And in case you were wondering, I'm the fifth child of 12 children. Now, the rest of my siblings could live in the path we have paved for them. Big love for them.

Ahh yes! I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ayolisious and I'm a boy. My 4 older siblings' names are Kham, Kirana, Alissa, and Maria. Such beautiful names, isn't it?

Brother Kham is a really warm person, who loves to smile every time. He sacrifices his happiness for us, to see us happy. He even smiles when life torture him to the point when he actually couldn't smile anymore. You know what they said, the brightest smile hides the most pain. What could I tell is that he is the best brother you could ever get. Brother Kham is really close to my younger sister, Nguyen. And you will know the reason later.

My sisters. Kirana, Alissa, and Maria. They are really close, even closer than anybody in this whole family until you can see them fighting for childish things all over time. Kirana and Alissa, most. They fight because they have the same favorite color, the same favorite food, style, and lots more. When that happens, I will always need to calm them down. Even Maria is so sick of this childish fight, says the one who always fights with Alissa. They are all the same.

But, they also have differences.

Sister Kirana is a warm and fun girl. No one would ever replace her. She is so unique. I mean unique in a good way. She appears calm and polite at the first but after knowing her, she will become very talkative and social. Public secrets, she's an extrovert. However, she really is a caring and strong woman. She can almost be the mother of us. I think we often lose her in a crowd because she is short, she will kill me if she knows I say that, and she is so good at finding good eateries. Well, she also often hides her feelings with her smiles like brother Kham.