_Tears of Silence_

"Aww, stop it. You're praising me too much," she said shyly, covering her red face with her hands. She may have flown to heaven for only that little praise.

"Ehem"

"Thanks guys. I am only teasing you just now. I didn't mean to make you feel sorry..." Syukri said, touched by the treatment of his siblings.

"You're welcome!"

"No one is joking if it is related to you,"

"My brother has became older, you sure have lesser time to live,"

"No one feels sorry,"

"Te- teasing?!"

"We forget your birthday, that's important!"

"Still I give the best present!"

"Syukri doesn't need your pity donation, Rudh," Jeanitha said, straight face.

"Better than you who didn't give anything! I have lots more in my storage!" replied Anirudh.

"There's nothing to fight. I respect all of you," Syukri tries to calm them down while sweat dropping.

"We all know I got the best present! My voice is precious and even you admit it," Maria joins.

"Owh, that unspecial voice? Everybody has it too," That's Alissa.

"WHAT?!!"

"Hmm, I'm just going to chill right here, watching these drama,"

"Nguyen, please accept me joining you," Aran suddenly came, bringing his empty bowl. Useless.

"Fine Aran. Sit here,"

And that's how Nguyen and Aran participated in this friendly debate. Watching them and sometimes starting hitting their siblings' heads with a paddle when the situation is getting hotter.

Meanwhile,

"Give me more! Give me more! Instant noodles are life!"

"Kirana, no! Stop, get some help! I think this is the reason why you didn't use your brain frequently except from making money and pranks," Kham said as he massages his forehead.

"Fine, I can do it my own way!" she said irritably, folding her arms.

"Martha, Marthio, do you have any leftovers?" Kirana runs toward Martha and Marthio, asking for leftovers.

"I don't think so sis, sorry.." they answer sadly.

"What?! Okay then, thank you"

"How is it Kirana?"

"I surrender. I'm gonna eat it next week."

"Great, tell me if you want a Thai tea instead. I'll be pleased to make you that," Kham smiles, looking at his sister's despair.

'Or tomorrow?'

Back to friendly debate...

"My present is the best!"

"No, mine!"

"It's obvious, mine. My things have supreme awesomeness in it!"

"In your imagination.."

"Guys chill! Relax, keep it cool."

"Then stop hitting people with your paddle!"

"This is to make sure your brain stays in the place."

"Now, how about we have a truce?"

"My egg is decreasing, I have no weapon anymore!"

"Use this cabbage instead!" Maria took the initiative to help her sister by throwing a vegetable.