_Tears of Silence_

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yes?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Take a cup of Milo in the refrigerator for me, remember don't sip it"

" Yes mother" I answered, imitating Rapunzel and Mother Gothel.

"Whatever, and don't you dare compare me to that old witch!" she ordered furiously.

I run away giggling, this is the reason why I love teasing her. I looked back, just in case she chased me. Nope. No one is chasing me. I walk toward the refrigerator and arrive only to see a girl sitting in front of it, with the door opened.

"Nguyen, is that you?" I asked. She uses her iconic hat, maybe that's why I could recognize her directly.

"Owh!" she exclaimed surprisely.

"It's you brother. I'm just searching for something to eat here. Waiting for sister Kirana and brother Kham is too long for my belly" she explained, ending by rubbing her belly.

"Haha, just wait. Sister Maria is having some biscuit with Martha and Marthio, why don't you join? Now if you excuse me, I want to take that "Princess' Milo" Nguyen," I told her, well precisely, ordered her to go away.

"Hmph, you expect me to eat biscuit? Pathetic" she leaves and walks toward the living room.

I took Alissa's order and walked back to the living room. On my way, I saw sister Kirana and brother Kham still fighting over which plate they should use for serving the breakfast. That's why breakfast is so long served today. I decided to take action to stop this silliness. We are starving and they are still arguing about plate?! Wait, that's illegal!

I walk toward them with a straight face.

"Hi Ayo!"

"Hhh, stop calling me Ayo Kirana. My name is Ayolisious" I told her, sighing.

"Yes, whatever you called it, Ayo" she said, ignoring it again.

"Kirana, call him with what he wants"

Oh finally. Someone noticed what I want, and it's brother Kham. What can you expect, he really is a nice brother.

"But, your name is quite hard Ayolisious, I admit it" he complained.

I could just do nothing but sigh, my two elder siblings have similar hobbies, beating me down with words.

"Why did you come here Ayolisious? It is unusual to see you interested in the kitchen's life?" Brother Kham asks, remembering that he doesn't know the reason why his younger brother came.

"Oh! I just came here to say that you have no time to argue about plate. We are all starving and even Nguyen was searching for food just now," I answered strictly.

"You're sure? Oh no, we have made them starving! Hurry up! Hurry up, brother!" Kirana ordered panicky and moved quickly, serving the dishes. She even hit her brother's arm.

"Ouch! That hurts you know!"

"Hurry up!!!"

"Yeah, okay, okay! Umm, Ayolisious could you-"

"Ayo! Go away! Your Milo is about to spill over, Alissa will go berserk if that happens," Kirana cuts brother Kham's talking and orders me to come back to the living room.

Oh no, sister Kirana is right. I forgot! I decide to run to the living room but I just realize something. Sister Kirana calls me Ayo again!

"Fine, and my name is not Ayo!" I screamed to her, nevermind, she h