Epilogue

Winter came and left.

Flowers bloomed in spring and wilted to welcome autumn.

Leaves fell from trees to make way for winter.

Time went by. The sun and moon rose and fell as they do. And this long process, was called life.

Things would change.

Flowers would bloom and wilt.

People are born and people die.

But it's all part of life isn't it?

Things change.

But the moon and sun don't.

At the end of the day, they'll still rise and fall.

The moon wouldn't wait for the sun. Even if the sun fell one day, and never came back up. But the moon would lose its light.

Such is the story of life and love.

Somewhere in the world, a man dies. A blonde haired, green eyed man takes his last breath to be greeted by the gentle welcoming of death.

He wakes up. In a field.

A field he remembers.

A field from a lifetime ago.

"Moved on, haven't you? Forgotten about me?"

a soft voice greets him.

Such lies, the soft voice is telling him.

Moved on yes, forgotten? No. Never forgotten.

It has been over a thousand years. His heart still remembers.

"Sit down. There's a comet," the voice speaks again.

He gets up, to see the sky a dark purple. The field, small groups of people around. But no distinctive faces. As though they were not really there.

"Is this a dream? Are you a dream?" he asks, sitting down next to the person who had spoken.

"Perhaps. It is what you want it to be. Look. It's a comet. You know what it's called? It only happens every ten thousand years" the person spoke, pointing up at the sky. The person spoke softly, a smile audible in his vague words.

"What is it?" he asked, it all felt familiar, like he was right where he was meant to be.

the person beside him looked at him, and he found hinself looking into his grey eyes. his sun was back with him.

"The Celestic,"