5.

the pair continued to drink at a more steady pace throughout the night, going to several different bars. 

at around 1 am the two boys, severely intoxicated, arrived at a more upmarket wine bar and resteraunt. schlatt attempted to open the door, pushing and pulling different pieces and handles until wilbur pointed out it was closed now. they started laughing hysterically, bending over in tears. both boys ended up sat on the kerb of the road, between two parked cars, still chuckling to themselves.

"schlatt" wilbur said as he looked over at his new friend. schlatt turned to look at wilbur but before he could ask what he wanted, he felt a hand behind his head and he was pulled into a kiss with the emo boy. schlatts entire world stopped and his actions went in slow motion. as if he wanted the moment to last forever. his face felt flushed and his heart was beating incredibly fast. the melting feeling came back again. schlatt savoured the few moments they actually spent kissing and his mind was completely cleared of any confusion with his sexuality. whatever his orientation was, schlatt knew wilbur was above that. this kiss sealed in schlatts mind, that he was in love with an emo boy.

a/n
bit of a short chapter but i'll upload the next one today to make up for it :3 hope ur all enjoying the story!! thanks for 600 reads btw :D