10.

the pair spend around two hours wandering in and out of small stores in the shopping centre. schlatt had picked out two posters so far: one for the movie "A Clockwork Orange" and another for some random anime he hasn't seen but thought would look cool. they happened upon a quaint little cafe and decided to stop for something to eat.

wilbur found a two-seat wooden table by the glass window of the cafe. he and schlatt then sat down. it became very apparent to schlatt how large wilbur's marks were when he saw the dark purple ring in the glass windows reflection of him. he could feel the heat in his cheeks rise upon this realisation. flustered, he grabbed the small menu card from the table and scanned it quickly. he held the card close to his face in an attempt to hide his rose-coloured face. his efforts were in vain as this only drew more attention from wilbur, who smirked and let out a nasally sigh-laugh.

"i'm gonna get a panini and an iced tea." schlatt said and passed wilbur the menu card.

"right then, i'll have the same." wilbur rose from the chair and walked over to the counter.

schlatt couldn't hear what he was saying to the barista, but he watched very intently- studying every little movement and mannerism that wil showed. schlatt wanted to memorise every little detail and save a perfect image of wilbur forever. every little thing from the way he flips his hair out of his face every so often, to how his skinny jeans fit around his thin legs. schlatt couldn't bare to miss a single detail.

wilbur returned with their drinks and placed them onto the table and walked back to the counter to get their sandwiches. as he walked back to the counter, schlatt couldn't help but stare directly at his magnificent ass. how had he not noticed how actually amazing it was sooner?

wil then turned around and started walking back. schlatt snapped himself from the thought of wilburs rump, and adjusted himself in the chair.

"here you are, your highness" wilbur joked as he passed schlatt the warm ham and cheese panini.

schlatt scoffed.

he felt wilburs foot wrap around the back of his ankle, so he did the same.

the pair ate their sandwiches and drank their tea. as they were about to stand and leave, schlatt felt himself become glued to the chair, as out of the corner of his eye, he sees the cafe door open and a familiar face walk in.

"schlatt? oh my fuck. i cant believe you!" the blonde yelled into his face.
schlatt recoiled and prepared himself for a verbal barrage from the girl he had liked.

"you're ridiculous! you abandon me on a night out, then don't text me at all! do you even give a shit? what have you even been doing?"

"minx i'm sorry, just one thing lead to another and i've just been so busy since," his response seemed to infuriate her even more

"busy with what? hanging with Mr. 'i play guitar' from the pub? you're unbelievable."

"i'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" schlatt paused as he remembered the enourmous hickey on his neck and swiftly realised minx had just noticed it too.

"no way. no FUCKING way. what the FUCK is that on your neck schlatt? i thought there was something going on between us? you completely lead me on you total dick. who is she?" minx berated schlatt with questions before schlatt could continue, wilbur interjected.

"why is it any of your business? can't you get the hint that he isn't interested? he left you in the pub and hasn't spoke to you since. stop causing a scene and leave him be."

schlatt hadn't seen this side of wil, the protective and defensive side. he liked it.

"so if you don't mind, we are leaving." wilbur said and stood up from his chair. schlatt also stood up and followed the taller male out of the cafe, leaving the enraged girl stood there, dazed and furious.

"u-uh thanks i guess" schlatt said as he followed just behind wilbur.

"it's fine. she was pissing me off" wilbur responded and took schlatts hand, hurrying him forward.

AN//// HI TY FOR 5K READS!!
also sorry for not updating for ages and for the major tease i left you with last chapter haha ty guys for all the support and comments,, please vote and add it to your reading list so you can see chapters when i release them :D
i'll try write the next chapter a bit faster than this one xD byee~~