𝓕𝓘𝓥𝓔

I get a hint on Draco he seems different than he was before he seems, more open not bad but not like him.I kinda like it because he's revealing more and more about him.

Me and Draco head to potions and I Greet my Dad and say good morning.He gets the lesson started and it was very easy for me but, Draco not to much.

"Need help" I say. "uh yea a little" Draco said. "Once class is over come over to my dorm I'll help you there" I smile at him. He smiles back.After a few minutes later class finished.

I headed back to my dorm to put my flowers in some water so they won't dry out. I hear A knock thru the my door. "Come in" I say.

"Oh hello Draco". "Hey Aurora what are you doing". "Well im putting my flower in some water so they can stay beautiful like they are right now".

"Just as beautiful as you Aurora". "T- thank you Draco". "Huh yea your welcome". " well Draco we should get started I have class in a few minutes". "Yes lets get started".

Halfway thru me helping him I look up to see him looking at me like he wants to tell me something really important.

"Draco do you need to tell me something". " h- huh no no carry on". " uh ok". I tell him I have to go to class and he gets his stuff and says bye to me by giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I go with it and return it back and head to class I turn around and I see he has This big big smile on his face.I just giggle and walk away.