𝓕𝓘𝓕𝓣𝓗𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝 

TIMESKIP

A month after the war, Me and Draco were feeling better because I was in a very bad state if mind.But everything is all good now.

I was worried when I graduate Hogwarts because Will I still be with Malfoy, Will I ever live happy with my soulmate. Ever since I read my future I had hope.

But then the war happened and I lost many things. Even though I never really talked to them. I was still there friend and we hanged out a lot on weekends, before me and Draco got together.

Draco did get sometimes concerned with me because I couldn't stop thinking about the war. Some ways he did cheer me up is by taking me on little date or just me and him looking at the sunrise.

Especially this one night,

*𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂*

He saw me crying a little I was looking outside the window. "Hey dear whats wrong"Draco said coming closer to me.

"Oh nothing just a little upset" I say slowly looking at him. " well I have something to make you feel less upset" he said.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the quidditch field. It was night so it was really quiet it was just me and him.

He gave me his sweater because he could tell that I was cold.We laid down on the grass and we looked at the stars.

"You know Aurora these stars remind me of you" He said turning his to look at me. "And why is that" i said.

"The shine bright like you, they're beautiful as you,
And they are wonderful as you" he says then he kisses me.

"Awe you're making me blush Malfoy" I say giggling. He then said "Aurora I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you". He says grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

                  ————————
It was lovely that night, He made me feel happier. "Sweetheart its time to go" Draco said knocking at the door. "Go where" I say.

"To feast of course" he says. " oh yea I'll be there in a few"I say getting up of my chair. " alright well I'll wait in the common room" Draco said.

I put on my robe and fix my hair. I head out and make my way to the common room. "Draco dear Im ready" I smile.

"Perfect lets go" he says holding his hand out. I take his hand and walk to the Great hall.We arrive there and eat. Few minutes later we finish.

Me and Draco head to my dorm and cuddle together and drift off to sleep.

TIMESKIP

Two days before graduation, me and Draco did the things we loved at Hogwarts one last time. We rode on his broomstick one last time.

We went to Hogsmade and went for some butter beer. And the thing we loved the most out of Hogwarts Go to the black lake.

He takes off his shirt and pants, he jumps in. He wants me to get in. It was a little cold yet, still nice and warm.

" No Draco im fine" I say. He pulls me in and he starts to laugh. "Draco Lucius Malfoy" I say splashing him with water.

He splashes me back, I do it back, and when he did it back to me he was gone. " Draco, Draco where are you" I say looking around.

I suddenly feel something touching my legs I look down and see nothing.I then feel someone lift me up. It was Draco

He was under the water ready to lift me up to scare me. " you scared me Draco" I say while pushing him back.

He laughs and I just look at him.He then comes closer to me and hugs me to apologize. We get out and he gives me his shift because mines was all wet.

I got in the shower to clean myself up and then put on some leggings and a hoodie that Draco gave me. I went to Draco's dorm to sleep there for the night and we cuddled. Then me and him drifted off to sleep.