𝓔𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣

We both arrive to class and I hear everyone chitchat about me and Draco.I didn't really care because,I was happy with him.

After class I try to find my dad so I can tell him the big news I see him in his study. So I Knock on the door and he tells me to come in.

"Hey dad so I wanted to tell you that um that i- I have a boyfriend now". " Aurora and why didn't you tell me how long have you been together with this boy".

"Since yesterday but it was late and I didn't want to disturb you because I knew you had class today". " well who is the boy you are dating".

"Uh well- please don't freak out but its uh- Draco Malfoy" I was scared to my guts because Father always wanted the best for me and he saw Draco just friend for me.

"Really Draco, Aurora bring Draco to me I want to talk to him". " oh- ok". I was shocked he didn't freak out he usually does whenever I ever tell him this type of news.

I go looking for Draco and he was in my dorm looking thru my jewelry. I had A confused look on my face.

" Draco baby, you okay". " yea totally fine why". " oh no reason um can you come with me" I say grabbing his hand.

"Where are you taking me love". "to my father" I say. He stopped walking. " what- what happened why'd you stop" I smile.

"You're taking me to your father why, you know im scared of him". " you'll be fine Dray" I say while laughing.

"If you say so" he says with a shaky voice.I arrive to my father's class and knock on the door then enter.

"Ah you made it Draco" snape said. " hello sir" he gulped. I smile trying to hold in my laugh because of How scared Draco is.

"So Draco, you are now dating my Daughter" snape said. " yes sir" Draco responded. " I will allow you two to, date if you treat her right you hear me". Snape said. " yes sir I will treat her right" Draco said.

"you may go" father says. " ok thank you dad love you". "See it wasn't that bad" I say smiling. " yea not that bad" he said.