𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝

TIMESKIP

3 years later after  me and Draco's graduation. Me and him have been closer than ever.

"Uh Aurora i'll be right back" Draco says going to his door. "Where you going" I say tilting my head. " ohh Uh i- I have to go to a meeting" he says lying to me.

"Oh ok bye love you" I wave at him. He blows a kiss at me and then leaves.

                     ————————
                        Draco's POV

I needed to leave immediately before it was too late. I told her I had to go. She asked me where so I had to lie to her because I didn't want her to know.

I rush to her Father nervously, I needed to ask him something I knock on his door. " come in" Snape says. " uh hello sir I really need to talk to you" I said closing the door behind me.

"What do you need to talk about" snape said looking at me dead in the eye. " uh well you know I have been dating your daughter for  5 years already and I was wondering if you would let me uh i- if you would let me m- Marry your daughter, i- if thats okay with you" I said with my palms sweaty.

Snapes eyes widen "you want to marry my daughter" he says with a serious look on his face. I stay silent for a bit. He then breaks the silence.

"Listen here malfoy" snape said pulling out his wand and putting it on my neck. " If you are going to date my daughter you need to TREAT HER RIGHT i want the best for her, and if you break her heart I WILL break you in half, you hear me" he said looking at me straight into my eyes.

"Yes sir... so do you allow me to marry her" I said with my voice shaking. He nods his head and I jump up with excitement. I go up to him and hug him.

I let go immediately because he didn't look to pleased.Then I walk out of his room.

                               ——————

When Draco comes into my room he's really excited. "Why are you so excited" I ask laughing. "Oh no reason" Draco says blushing. I raise my eyebrow and then I smile.

TIMESKIP A FEW WEEKS LATER

One afternoon the Malfoy's,my father and I. Had a dinner together and Draco was acting different from normally.

After we all ate we all started to talk and had a great time. Then Draco stood up and said, " uh Family I have a very special surprise for Aurora and I- I want to let her know that I love her and always will...."he says grabbing my hand and getting me out of my chair.

He then continues "And she has been the best person that has came into my life, she had many wonders in her.I love her very much and That will never change,we started as childhood friends and I really want to tell her that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i want to make you happy...." he says with a lot of emotion.

I start to tear up and then he says "and I just wanted to say" he kneels on one knee "Aurora will you marry me" He pulls out a beautiful diamond ring. I start to cry. Narcissa is really happy and is squeaking Lucius arm.

Father is just looking at Draco serious but We all know that he is really happy. I look at Draco and im speechless. He's waiting for my response. " I- I don't know what to say, I- I Draco Lucius Malfoy U-uh YES YES YES YES I'LL MARRY YOU" I smile really big.

He stands up and puts the ring on my finger. I kiss him and Narcissa is really happy and she's jumping up and down and running around.

Lucius is smiling and he clapping, but father is just clapping a little smile appears on his face. I pull out of the kiss and run up to my Father and hug him really tightly.

Then Narcissa comes up to me squeezing the guts out of me "ohh IM SO HAPPY MY DAUGHTER IN LAW" Narcissa smiles.

We all do a group hug and even my father hugs everyone. I look at Draco and hug him again and kiss him.