10|Trust

~ Christopher ~

Sinister-Evil or seemingly evil; indicating lurking danger or harm.....

"Tell me the truth, I hate being lied to" I said as I banged the table. I hate getting angry over petty issues.

I hate trusting people. This is why my dad told me never to trust people because they will always double cross you.

Flash back

"Daddy don't hit mommy, stop hitting her ,you're hurting her "I begged. I begged him to stop,I begged him for her and myself. I couldn't imagine growing up without my mother.

"PLEASE STOP ,YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER!!!!"I cried out louder,but it's as if he didn't see me,as if I didn't exist. I tried to push him off her but he grabbed me by my neck and threw me on the wall.

I began coughing blood,I couldn't breathe but I had to stop him,he was hurting my mother and i had to do something.

"You slept with my brother,you pathetic whore,you dirty thing" my father said. I was shocked at what I heard."You dont leave me ,you kidnapped me and forced me to love you,you forced yourself on me,you forced me to carry this baby"my mother said as she pointed at me.

I could see the hatred in her eyes as she looked at me,so this was all a lie,my mom pretended to care for me,she didn't love me ,I was mistake and right then and there I saw she wasn't worthy to call herself a mother.

I WAS A MISTAKE

"You see chris your mother never loved you and she never will "my father spat from his mouth.

"No,no,no, don't say that,you do love right mama"  I said as I stared into her blue orbs as her tears slipped down her cheeks and I could tell she hated me because I reminded her of my father. She hesitantly shook her head.

Suddenly the door busted open and my uncle quickly dashed and appeared in front of my mother."Brother don't kill her it was a mistake,do you want your son to see this side of you"he said

My father pulled out his gun and pointed towards my uncle's forehead. "No I won't kill her but I will kill you ,I trusted you with all my heart,I thought you were my brother, I should've known you were not be trusted"my father said with tears in his eyes.

He then pulled the trigger and my uncle's body dropped to the ground where his lifeless body laid on top of my mother.

My mom began crying,screaming and shouting"you monster,you killed him,how could you".

"Christopher this is to teach you that family sometimes can turn thier back you,remember that blood is what makes you related but loyalty makes you family.

~~~~~~~~
I miss my mom some days but somedays I remember how she hurt my father. But anyways life goes on what can you do.

"You won't get any information out of me ,I would die for my for my mafia"she spat.

The girl we held hostage was from the russian mob. I found her found on the streets when she was nothing ,dirty and poor. I took her in ,I feed her,made who she is today. I thought I could trust her but she double crossed me and joined the Russians.

I found out a few days ago,I was wondering how the russians knew my every move just to find out i had a snitch.

I'm going to teach her a fucken lesson. Nobody messes with me and lives to tell the tale. To top it all up I made a deal with the russians ,that we could share the same route when we transport any of our goods.

We came to a truce but I shouldve known that Russians aren't people to be trusted.

I called one of my guys to bring in the tray that was full of surgical knives. I laughed to myself as I thought about what I'm about to do to her

I decided to call my brother because I've been trying to reach him for the past weeks.

I need to know about lucienne's whereabouts. She has laid low for a while and I have a feeling she will lay low for a while before strikes.

I have bad feeling....

I tried to call my brother again and he answered

"DON"he said

"Don't make me laugh,anyways straight to business ,I need you to keep tabs on Lucy"

"You seemed obsessed with this chick,what the fuck bro"he said while groaning

"Dont you ever raise your voice at me while I'm talking to you and besides this isn't up for discussion just keep me updated on her whereabouts,I have I feeling she is planning something really dangerous" I said as I dropped the call.

I was really pissed, I felt frustrated ,right now would be a good time for me to go grab a drink.

I decided to go to my club and grab a few drinks .

Arriving there I met my friend Matteo De Luca who was a good friend of mine back in the day Lucy. She was different from all the girls over encountered, I think she would make a good wife if only we met under different circumstances.

My main priority now is to unmask her ,I wanna see whose behind that mask.

I got back to what I was doing," So tell me what did the Russian offer you that I couldn't ,you know better than to back stab me,you know what i capable of" I said as I smirked.

She looked like she wasn't going to give in anytime soon and I have a lot of business that i have attend to.

So instead of wasting anytime I just took the biggest knife and stabbed right in her chest. She screamed in agony,her screams where music to my ears. I just smirked as I walked out on her and I told one of the guards to clean up and get rid of her body.

Now it's time for business.

Don't forget to comment ,share and vote😊,I know it's been a while but get ready for more content ,its about to get lit😹🔥. Who do you guys think Lucciane is? What do you think she is hiding behind her mask?