09|a time to forget

Not edited.

•Lucianne•

Home finally!

I ran up to my room and I laid on my bed. I felt like i came back to my senses the urge to kill Christopher came back.

In order to kill him I had to plan everything. It would be a good Idea if I went into hiding. I will go into hiding for a year until I have gotten rid if my feelings for Christopher.

This could also be a chance for me to meet new people. I could go to Mexico and visit my cousins.
Maybe I could meet some cute guy too. I find it embarrassing to be a twenty year old virgin.

I also didn't have any intention to give him the money and goods I stole from him.

Tomorrow morning I will move to a hotel and sell my house for starters. I will also get a new phone number just in case Christopher is tracking me.

It would also be a good idea if I call kelis after i get a new phone because if i tell her my plan I'm not sure whether Christopher is recording my calls.

I rolled of my bed and took a shower because i still smelt like Christopher.

When I was done I began pack everything that was important like my cards,documents and clothes.

When I was done it was around eight o'clock. So since I needed to sell my house I called my old business partner Mr DiMaggio. He always told me he loves my house and he would buy it for his daughter whenever I want to move out.

"Mr DiMaggio, I'm selling my house for 10 million dollars and I want the money in my account by tomorrow " I said

"No problem" he the cut the call.

What I liked about doing business with DiMaggio is that he doesn't do chitchat Whenever I talk to me we just get to the point.

After a few minutes I received a notification telling me that 15 million was transferred into my account.

DiMaggio never disappoints. I slept since I knew I had a long day tomorrow .

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine.  I decided to catch a cab to the hotel I will be staying in a few days before I travel.

I grabbed my luggage and headed out.

On my way to the hotel I reminisced on the things I've been through in such a short period of time. A year slid down my eye,I felt very emotional and as much as I knew I loved Christopher I couldn't give in.

Peep peep!

"Madam we have arrived " the driver said as he hooted and I quickly got of and wiped my tears and stood in front of a very beautiful hotel.

I walked into the hotel,I was welcomed by a beautiful girl she looked like she was around the age of 16,she reminded me of my cousins while we were teenagers.

She led me to my room while, we arrived in the room and I threw myself on the bed.

"Hey Ma'am my name is Vanessa and I'll be your help. Your bags will be here shortly"
She said. I felt the energy in her voice ,she seemed bubbly and I instantly loved her energy.

"Okay" I smiled politely at her. When she left I decide to look around the room and it wasn't fancy at all it was just simple and sleek. My hotel room had a large window ,where I could see the city and everything . I loved how calm the atmosphere was.

A few minutes later I decided to go take a shower,when I was done I found my bags had arrived and began to dig what to where when I received a call

"You think you can escape me,you think you can hide,I will find and I will unmask you. I've heard stories on how you kill people that try to unmask,queen,bandit or what can I call you but unfortunately for you Lucy there's a new ruler or must i say king in town"he said

I realized that it was Christopher and I smirked at how he praised me. I dropped the call before he could say anything else.

I had to think of a way to make him pay for insulting me. I dont really understand how I went soft for Christopher. In cases like this I would've killed him a long time ago beside I like getting my hands dirty.

I realized that there is no running from this,he must pay for killing my friend and the thought of leaving Kelis alone after such a tragic event,after loosing Victoria wasn't a good idea.

I need to face my problems and not run away from them. I made up my mind I'll stay,I won't go into hiding.

I decided the money I'll get from selling my house ,I could use it to get myself another house far from the city.

This will give me time to plot and plan how I will take down Christopher's mob one by one before I reach him.

Mmmmmmmmmmm,I groaned in anger as I threw myself on the hotel bed. I felt relieved and calm.

BUT VICTORIA WILL GET THE JUSTICE SHE DESERVES, SHE WILL GET IT AND CHRISTOPHER WILL BE THE ONE TO PAY.

Hi everyone 😭❤,it's been long since I last updated it's just that I've been busy but here's a short chapter to start of the new year. I hope you enjoy the chapter ,don't forget to like,vote and share .