03|Drip too hard

•Lucianne•

It's been 2 weeks and we got a buyer for both the guns and diamonds.

The girls have convinced me to go out shopping and this time without my mask.

We bought everything we liked.

The girls took all lot of pictures and I was irritated .

I also bought a new car. I enjoyed my day. Victoria suggested we go out of town for clubbing in my new car.

We got ready and drove to Emperors club.

It was so beautiful in dimed lights and it wasn't that packed like other clubs. We went to the V.I.P section

It looked so wonderful.

Me and the girls ordered whiskey and some cranberry juice to dilute.

Mr DJ by Rihanna started playing and me and the girls started dancing. We whined our waist like there was no tomorrow .

Victoria said she will back that she needs the ladys room and we didn't care. I've never had fun like this in such a long time.

I was even scared I wont make it home safely because I have to drive the girls home. So I started drinking water so I can sober up.

After what seemed 10 minutes even though I know we literally almost spent the whole night in the club I drove to a nearby hotel.

We left Victoria behind because we couldn't find her so we thought maybe she met a guy and went home with him.

Kelis went to the bathroom and threw up while I threw myself on the hotel bed. She came and layed besides me.

We were now in lala land.

●Christopher●

My brother told me they couldn't find who the culprit was so it simply meant Victoria was responsible for the hijack.

I was so naive to even tell her and I was starting to think maybe I should give her a chance.

I haven't seen her in two weeks so I heard she might be going to my club across Town.

My club is Emperors club. It is the most greatest clubs in the city. I decided I should go and kidnapp her and torture her a little perhaps she own up to what she did.

I called my brother and told him to bring some guys along because it's going to be a long night.

I drove my car to my club and I went to the V.I.P section. I saw Victoria and her friends partying and I knew amongst them was the mafia queen.

I don't know but there's something about her that intrigues I dont know is it because she looks sexy and I always wonder what's under that mask.

But anyway I didn't come here to check her out. What seem to be forever Victoria went to the ladys room and I followed her.

She took time,

Just then i heard the bathroom door open and she seemed surprised to see me.

"Hey baby" I whispered. She looked like she has seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here?"she questioned me
"I own this club and I saw you. I missed you where have you been?I thought we could go to hotel", I winked at her.

She hesitantly followed me to my car. I drove away but not to my apart. I took her to a alley which had a flat.

She looked scared. I then injected her with a sleeping liquid and she fell asleep. I carried her into the abandoned flat and tired her to a chair.

°Victoria°

I woke up on a chair my head felt heavy. Before I could remember and examine where the hell I am . Christopher poured me a bucket of cold water.

"What's going" I tried moving
He just stared at me with anger. Many thoughts came rushing in my mind.

What if he knows about the heist.

"I want you to tell me who is responsible for the robbery" he demanded.

"What are you talking about "I asked innocently.
I think this must've pissed him of because he requested someone to pour with cold water and electrocute me.

"Ahhhhh"i screamed

I don't want to die,"its me its,us and I'm sorry" I said in Hope's he would let me go.

"Well sorry for you because I knew it was you since you and my brother are the only one's who knew about the heist. You are so pretty I don't know if i should kill or i should sell you to one of my good customers" he said.

I was now scared,I was scared for my life because I'm still young and I cant die like this.

"Please dont do this" I begged
"I love you" i said.

He just started at me and he instructed his guard to undress me and he whispered something in the guards ear and he left.

The guard smiled at me and said we going to have fun.

He undressed me and he undressed himself. I hope it's not what I think I going to happened.

He injected me with something that made me feel dizzy. I woke up to someone groaning and I opened my eyes.

It was the guard,he was having his wat with me when he was he cummed in me and he called the other guard.

He did what he wanted. They exchanged turns and I was broken. I cried out in pain and they just ignored me. After they were done they untied my hands and legs from the corners of the bed.

I felt numb and useless. I stared in between my legs and I saw a pool of blood . I felt violated  and at this point I didn't want to I've anymore.

I got up and limped looking for anything i could use to kill myself. There wasn't anything apart from the window .

"Bye world,I love you girls and I hope my death will be worth your safety" I said as I was about to drop myself.

But before I could jump  the door opened and Christopher appeared with a gun and shot me in my stomach. I watched as blood slowly seeped through the gunshot wound and pain started to kick in.

I couldn't breath he shot me again and this time I felt completely numb before blacking out.

Please don't forget to vote,share and comment ❤