11|Fresh Air

Lucciane•

The sun shinned through the bathroom hotel window. I must've dozed off , I rolled over to the other side of the bed, I reached out to get my phone and I check the time . Ohhhh my God it's 06:00 am.

I quickly got up and hurried to the bath room and took a quick shower. I'm so drained regarding the fact that a lot has happened lately . The water cascading down my body left shivers down my spine.

I got out the shower and dried myself. I've decided I'm going to Mexico to visit my other family because any delays can cost Christopher unmasking me or even worse he could kill me.

I dressed up and grabbed my phone and started checking any flights I could catch. There was one that will be taking off at 9 o'clock and another at 12 o'clock.

I checked the time and it was just 06:38. That's enough time for me to get gifts for my cousins,I quickly wore my sleepers and my ski mask and headed out the hotel.

I caught a cab and went to the most famous gift shop I know called 'Diem'. My cousins are freaks and they love lingerie and I think it would be a good idea to get them lingeries and perfumes.

I'm not really good at buying gifts,after choosing the stuff I wanted to get for my cousins I walked to the till and paid for everything.

I walked out of Diem and and it was 8:30. Looks like if I don't make it to the airport I'll be late and my clothes are at the hotel. But that won't be a problem I can get someone to deliver them in Mexico.

I called a cab and headed to the airport . Mexico here I come!

I got to the airport and I quickly rushed to checkin luckily i was left with 20 minutes to depart. I called the hotel and asked them to send my luggage to Mexico.

Finally it was time for me to go take my flight. I entered the airplane were an air hostess led me to first class.

I relaxed in my sit and requested some food because I haven't eaten since I woke up,after what felt like 30 minutes I got an uneasy feeling in stomach and i always get this feeling when the airplane takes of.

After a few seconds I relaxed ,the flight attended came pushing a cart with food . My tummy growled ,the food smelled so good,she served me English breakfast with orange juice.

She walked away ,time to dig in

That breakfast was delicious, I felt sleepy and dozed off.

~Christopher~

I hate double crossing fools. I sorted out that snitch and sent her dead body wrapped in a box to the Russians, this means war and that's something I don't have energy for.

But if it means war then I'm ready. As for Lucianne I've been keeping tabs on her until she decided to sell her house.

I don't know where she is but I intend to find her she can never hide from me I'll always find her. Either way a lot has happened lately and I need a real good fuck, it's been a while.

But something in won't let me fuck any other girl, there is this animalistic urge to fuck Lucianne but I can't she is my enemy. She intrigues me ,i want to know about her.

I don't know if I should kidnap kelis and get her to talk or I could ask one of my guys to do research on her. But Kidnapping kelis would be an option since Lucianne and her are best friends.

I'm curious I want to know her reason for choosing a life of a gangster,its not lady like. I wanna the reason behind the mask ,I never expected a well known mafia princess to run away from a guy like me.

I sense that she is avoiding blood shed but shes playing her cards right. I smirked to myself ,she should be proud of herself cause she has been on my mind lately.

All of a sudden my phone rang,I answered

"Christian or is it Christopher "the person on the side said, his voice so deep and Russian accent evident in his voice.

"What do you want,get straight to the point " I said,I assumed it must he one of the Russian members ,i laughed lowly,tfeny must've gotten my little present.

"You playing with fire "he laughed

"Elaborate "I said ,trying to act dumb.

"We got your package, I hope you know this means war, you can't mess around with us like this and think you'll get away with it"he said

"You can't call me on phone and threaten me that's disrespectful, you better watch your smart mouth ,your bitch was trespassing on my property and she got what she deserved "i let out,I was starting to get pissed.

"You should know know better than the way you are talking to me,anyway I'm just passing a message,you've invited war at your door step and may the best mob king win"he said.

I quickly dropped the call, I knew it would've come to this but not so soon. But I don't mind a war, but before that there are some dealings I need to sort out in mexico.

I picked up my phone that I had tossed after I dropped the call. I dailed Ricardo's numbers and his phone rang and went straight to voicemail.

I decided to text him ,just as I was about to type a message I recieved a message saying ' I'm in a meeting,I know you calling me regarding our deal in Mexico, I'll book you a flight for tomorrow morning and I'll send my driver to come pick you up'.

I threw myself my chair and relaxed. Atleast everything is sorted all I need to do is pack my bags and prepare myself.

I wonder what fine Spanish babes I'll meet. Mexico here I come........

New story update ,I'm so excited my book has reach 1,1k reads😭❤,please continue to read,vote,share with your friends and last but not least please comment because your thoughts mean the world to me❤❤❤