Chapter 3

I woke up with a sore head, the good this is that is was a Saturday. I wasn't going to record today as Saturdays are my days off. I called a few friends to come over and have a drink while Lucy was at a birthday party.

"Josh Franceschi you better come or I'll drag your ass out of your house." Yes I am friends with the band 'You Me At Six'. When I finally called everyone and knew that they were coming I got the house set up then I looked down at my phone,  it was ringing but it was a an unknown number. "Hello?" I answered wondering if it was just one if those calls that ask you if you are with the right broadband.

"Yes, is this my new friend Chloe? The one I meet in the shop." Tom, he sounded like he was in a rush.

"Yes it is and this is Tom I'm guessing." I had to sound normal.

"Are you doing anything later tonight, I would like to do something with my new best friend." my heart stopped, the person who I look up to has just asked me to do something with him and i can't.

"I'm sorry but I'm already doing something tonight, I have friends coming over. So I can't really go out tonight. Some other time?" I told him.

"Aww I thought I was your friend and you are inviting your friends." he sounded sad on the phone but I knew I was falling into a trip.

I sighed, "do you want to come to my house for a party?" I politely asked him.

"Hell yeah mothertruckers." I let out a little giggle but I don't think he heard. "you can text me you house detials. Ok, I'll see you later then."

"Yeah, sure." I hung up and texted him my house details.

"Josh, come on in," I greeted him in, "early as always." I whispered so he couldnt hear me. "you don't mind if I bring someone else to this party?" he looked at me strange. We are best friends but Josh was one of those really protective friends that knows who my friends are and he has to make friends with them.

"Who is this other person?" he questioned me.

"Tom, you know Syndicate, the guy I have had a crush on for ages,  the youtuber that got me into gaming and to start my own channel." his mouthed dropped.

"How did that happen?" his mouth was still open so I had to close it. I walked into the kitchen to get him a beer.

"I met a fan and then I met him after,  we swapped numbers and now we are friends." he took the beer out of my hand and started drinking. The door bell rang so I went towards the door and the rest of You Me At Six came through my door. Max Helyer stopped and looked around.

"Lucy?" he looked at me.

"Friends house." he walked on in and stopped again.

"and where is this new kitty cat you have?" they all stopped and looked at me.

"Rascal, is with Alan and Jenna. Max I  have everything planned, no one can ruin them." I gave him a smirk.

Everyone started to come through the door and the last person to come was of course Tom. When he knocked I opened the door and his hair was lighting up his face. "Come on in. Talk to anyone that is here, I'm sure they will talk to you." I told him. He nodded and walked on in, I went over to Max, Chris, Matt and Dan, "go and get set up now, I need to convence Josh to sing."

Dan looked behind me, "I think you are to late." he told me. I turned around and Josh already lifted the microphone and was talking to the guy who controlled the music.

"This song is for my great friend and the person who made this party possible, Chloe can you come to the front, please." the others started laughing. I grabbed Max by the wrist.

"You are coming with me." I told Max,  his laughing then stopped and he sighed.

"This is your favourite song and I'm  going to sing it." Josh got a seat and sat on it. "You've got a lot to say for the one that walked away
I give, you take
It's the way it's always been
Oh, how do I know if I should stay or just go?
The bottom line is this way that I'll never know

Stay with me (stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me, oh (a-woah, a-woah, a-woah...)

You've got a lot to say for the one that pushed me away
I give, you take
Somethings, they never change
Just change

Stay with me (stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me

I never knew that I could be this way
I never knew that I could walk away

These things take time to grow
It's been said that time heals woes
But no, I won't be controlled
And so the story goes

Stay with me (stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me

And now I know that I can be this way
And now I know that I can walk away." he got up and hugged me tight, then put the microphone up to his mouth, "that was 'stay with me' if no one knew that." he set the microphone down.

"Thanks Josh, but lets sober you up a bit, I dont want to be embarassed again." I pulled him into the kitchen.