Chapter 9

*Thursday*

I woke up and got changed into my sleeping with sirens top and put on my pierce the veil jacket, I put jeans on and my favourite converse. I pick up my phone and saw that Tom texted me that he was outside. I had my suitcase all ready at the front door so I ran downstairs and got my suitcase. I had to turn my alarm on and then I had to lock the door.

"Hey are you ready?" He asked, he took my suitcase and dragged it to the taxi.

"Yup, the good thing is that I'm tired and I will hopefully sleep on the plane." he chuckled and I got into the taxi. He got in beside me and he smiled. Most of the drive was quiet but then I realised that I had my earphones in my bag and I had my iPod in my pocket.

I plugged in my earphones and started to play You Me at Six. Tom tapped me on the shoulder. "yeah?" I said sounding really shy.

"You don't mind if I listen?" Tom wants to listen to the music I like? What did he take drugs this morning.

"Yeah go ahead." I gave him one of my earphones and we listens to different bands the rest of the trip. We got the airport and we had to check-in. We got to our gate, "how long until we depart?"

"About an hour or less. So we have time to look around maybe get a drink or do you want to sit here?" We both decided to go a walk, we got back just in time to board. We had to get two planes to get to our destination, so our first flight was going to be at least 9 hours.

We both sat beside each other and watched different movies, I suddenly fell asleep for a long time then woke up before we landed, I soon realised that I was lying on his shoulder so I had to awkwardly get up and look out the window.

"You ok?"