Chapter 11

The second plane was shorter, so we talked for most of the flight. We landed and we got our luggage then we went to get a car to rent. We walked around all these cars but then we both spotted a mustang, we both looked at each other and ran to the car. We put the suitcases in to boot and he got the car started.

We drove for about 30 minutes until he pulled up a to a white house. He stopped then engine and walked around the car and opened my door. "thanks Tom." and I hugged him. We both got our suitcases and he got a key out and opened the door.

"TOM!!!" This guy came out of nowhere and tackled Tom to the floor, "who is this?" He whispered to Tom.

"This is Chloe. Chloe this is William but you can call him Tucker." we shook hands and said hello.

"Dude loving the blue hair." Tucker said and lead us to a room. "sorry we don't have a spare room." he apologised and left us.

"I'll sleep on the sofa downstairs." Tom was about to open the door.

"No it's ok I don't mind sharing." I said. He looked up and tackled me to the bed and we ended up hugging each other until we feel asleep, we slept until the morning. "the times are weird here, it's going to take some time to get used to them."