-:85. Namjin's Wedding:-

(A/n:- I was so frustrated yesterday cause I was trying from yesterday morning to update the chapter! But this shitty watty didn't allow it🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ My network & Watty being villians to Namjin's Wedding 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

Me thinking yesterday night should I break my phone or break watty👇

Sorry for 48 hours delay in Namjin's wedding! As planes are so jammed it took time for the priest to reach the venue!

This is the longest chapter of this book with 7000 words! I thought of giving triple update but this watty is giving me headache that's why it's all in one chapter!

I think you will get bored reading the longest chapter right🙆🏻‍♀️😶

So read slowly taking your time but don't skip. I will feel like a teacher saying not to skip any chapters lol🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Now let's get started🤭😉)

At Hoseok's Mansion:-

After Jungkook left the mansion, Jackson also left after giving medication & warning Hoseok not to do this type of stunts again, Kai just left the room leaving the little family to bond with each other. Taehyung's mind is full of questions, he had to take many of the things in a single day such as Hoseok's sister is IU & Hoseok confessed what he did to him to Jin & above all this crying of Hoseok which is so shocking to Taehyung.

Taehyung just stood there & is staring at Hoseok who is playing with Aera now, not believing that he had witnessed Hoseok's crying. Hoseok by now noticing Taehyung being too quiet decided to ask him,

"What happened Tae? Why are you standing there & just staring? Um...do you want to take Aera with you? Can't you & Aera stay with me for some more time? Please...Tae?" Hoseok asks with a pleading voice.

"It's not that Hoseok! I can't process the things that happened today!" Taehyung says while sitting beside Hoseok.

"I know it's too much to take! I am sorry Tae!" Hoseok apologizes.

"For what?" Taehyung asks confused.

"Jin Hyung got angry with you cause of me!" Hoseok says looking down.

"What? After all that happened today, you are apologizing to me for that?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Umm..." Hoseok thinks Taehyung is angry at him & feels more guilty & depressed seeing Taehyung's reaction.

" Hoseok thinks Taehyung is angry at him & feels more guilty & depressed seeing Taehyung's reaction