💜Hey Lovelies!💜

Heyooooo! Lovelies!

How are y'all!!

Today, I am here to sincerely thank all of you for reading Poker & making it reach 400K+ reads!

Thankyou all!! Thankyou so much for this!!! I am really happy to see my first book getting this much positive response!

Even though I cringe so badly when I reread the book, I feel like I was such an immature teen back then😂😂😂

But thanks to you guys I matured along the way with all your guys support & lovely comments!

I can't thank enough y'all! I didn't know when you all became a part of my life & I can't live without interacting with you guys, without seeing your silly, thoughtful, heartwarming, resourceful, encouraging, comments!

You know guys I really love all your comments & replying to them! And I don't mind silent readers too who just vote through the story telling me that the story is good enough for you all to vote!

You know I feel happy when I see vote notifications popping out even though I am at the exam centre & am going to take my annual exams in mins...

When I see those notif's I feel happy, I then feel relaxed all my tension will vanish to thin air & I attendy exams with smile on my face, it's all thanks to you guys!

And when I see a comment notif my happiness doubles, so thankyou so much guys for making me this happy everyday!!

I told y'all I can't thank enough for all your support!!

I am so happy to see many new readers reading the story, voting, commenting for it! Thankyou guys! That really means a lot to me!!

Today, I am here to thankyou all & also to tell you that my hiatus is over!

I told you in my last chap that I was going hiatus and now I am here to say that I will be back from 5th November.

My exams are finally going to end, and I will be back,

If you guys also read my other stories for which you are all waiting for an update then good news to all, I am breaking my hiatus...

Oh, And also some of you guys know! But if you didn't know then there is a book named Appraises in which I give notifications about upcoming books, updates of the books & talk with you all guys!

So, if you want to know & stay updated with any news of me or my books then just add that book to your reading list then tada! You'll know about all the Tae...ahem I mean all the Tae....aish my keyboard loves Tae so much🤦🏻‍♀️

All The TEA*

Currently voting is going on for which you guys need a first update on 5th, if you read my other books & wanted to get an update of that book then feel free to visit Appraises book & vote for it!!

Oh, And also! I have already told & shown this on Appraises book, but if you guys hadn't seen or know this,

Poker Hearted Sequel will be released soon, I am thinking of publishing the whole story at once...but if I want to do that it will take some time...

Or if you want an ongoing book then I will start it from December maybe from Jin's birthday that's if you guys want!

So make your decision, whether you want me to release a whole book on maybe Hobie's birthday or to start an ongoing book on Jin's birthday!

And also, Sehun & Suho book it's going to be published by the end of November,

I will publish the whole book with maybe 5-10 chaps in it with their whole story & also that consists of a twist at the end of the story that's going to be the start of Poker hearted sequel!