4

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

Harry had been on two more dates. A girl from his English class and another one that he met in a coffee shop. They were both sweet girls but he didn't feel a spark. When Eric, a guy from his History class asked him out he went for it. Maybe a guy would do the trick?

He got ready and was just about to head out when Louis came home with Eleanor.
"Hi Haz, wanna watch a movie with us?"

"I'm on my way on a date." Harry answered.

"Again? You're really getting around. Who's the girl this time?" Louis asked, looking anything but pleased.

Harry took a deep breath. He had never revealed his sexuality to Louis. That was about to change.
"Eric." He answered and looked him firmly in the eyes waiting for his reaction.

Louis stared back in surprise with his mouth open.
"You're dating a guy?"

"Yeah, so? Harry answered.

"You're bi? Why have you never told me that before?" Louis asked, eyeing him pensively. 

"It never came up. Do you have a problem with that?" Harry asked with a defiant look.

"No, of course not. I just thought...never mind." Louis stuttered.

Harry glanced at Eleanor who was glaring at him angrily and put her arm around Louis' waist and pulled him closer as to say "hands off! He's mine!" How could she possibly know how he felt about Louis? He couldn't be that obvious, could he? She had hardly met him. What was going on?
"I should get going. Bye." Harry said and headed for the door. He could hear Louis snort behind him.

Eric was a great guy and he was funny. He made him laugh. He needed that, so when Eric asked him out again he said yes. It couldn't hurt.

They went out on a second date a couple of days later. Eric took him to the movies and afterward he followed him to the door.
"I had a great time Harry. Can I give you a good night kiss?"

Why not? Harry nodded his head. Eric smiled and came closer. He put his hand on the back of Harry's head and leaned in. Harry embraced himself and then Eric's lips were pressed against his. All of a sudden the front door opened and Louis stood in the doorway staring at them. Harry jumped and broke loose from Eric. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Louis blushed.
"Sorry, I thought I heard something and wanted to check it out. I didn't mean to interrupt. Ehm..." He slammed the door.

Harry glanced at Eric.
"Sorry about that. My flatmate Louis." He explained.

"As in boyfriend?" Eric questioned.

"What? No! He's just my friend. Why would I go out with you if I had a boyfriend?" Harry hurried to say.

Eric didn't look convinced.
"He didn't seem happy to find us. Are you sure nothing is going on between you two?"

"He has a girlfriend." Harry snorted.

"Right. I'm gonna go." Eric said.

"Okay, call me?" Harry asked.

"Sure." Eric said with a smile before he headed to his car.

Harry watched him drive away before he opened the door and headed inside. Louis was nowhere to be found. He must have gone to sleep.