7

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

He had messed up big time. Louis didn't know how he could let this happen. Harry had been right. He was one of those guys that left his friends behind when he got a girlfriend and that was such a shitty move. He was ashamed of himself and he missed Harry and what they used to have.

The thing was that he wasn't even sure if he was in love with Eleanor. He had been so confused for so long so when she came along he embraced it. It was easier. Less scary. He and Harry had been friends for two years and they never took it further so he had just assumed that Harry was straight. Otherwise, he would have said something, right?

That day when Harry revealed that he was bisexual by telling him that he was going on a date with Eric had been a real shock. He started second-guessing everything.

Eleanor was kind of possessive. She didn't like Harry and tried her best to keep them apart. He couldn't blame everything on her though. He had messed things up himself and he wasn't sure Harry would forgive him but he had to try at least.

He went home after school every day just to find the apartment empty. Where the hell was Harry? They kept missing each other. Harry came home late every night when he had already fallen asleep and he left early. He realized that he didn't know anything that happened in Harry's life nowadays.

He managed to catch him on Friday morning.
"Hi Haz. Long time no see. How have you been?" Louis asked with a smile. He just wanted to hug him but kept his distance.

Harry stopped in his tracks. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Good. You?"

"I'm okay. Wanna hang out after school. Just me and you, promise." Louis asked, feeling shy.

"I can't. I already have plans." Harry answered. He had been rehearsing every day for his gig tomorrow. He was nervous.

Louis looked disappointed.
"Oh, going out with your boyfriend?"

Harry looked confused for a second.
"Boyfriend? Oh, you mean Eric? We're just friends Lou. I'm not seeing anyone. I'm sorry but I have to go."

Louis watched him leave with a heavy heart. Harry avoided him at all costs. How would he make this right? He sighed and got ready for school. A knock on the door interrupted him and he went to open it to find Niall glaring at him.
"Hi, shitty friend." Niall greeted.

"I'm sorry Niall." Louis apologized with a regretful look on his face.

"Thanks, but I think Harry is the one you really have to apologize to." Niall answered.

"I'm trying but he's never home!" Louis said upset.

"He's rehearsing." Niall informed him.

"Okay? Rehearsing for what?" Louis asked.

"So he hasn't told you, has he? Okay, I'm gonna tell you because I know that Harry really wants you there to support him. He's singing at a pub tomorrow." Niall said.

Louis' eyes grew wide in surprise.
"What? That's amazing! Of course, I'm gonna be there!"

"Good, and Louis, just you, okay? Harry is nervous enough. He doesn't have to see you snog your girlfriend from the stage. That would crush him." Niall said in a warning tone.

"I won't bring her. I just wanna be there for Harry for support and I wanna hear him sing!" Louis smiled.

Eleanor dropped by the next day when he was getting ready.
"Hi, babe. I haven't seen you in days." Eleanor cooed. She pouted and batted her eyelashes.

"Yeah, sorry I've been busy. You should have called before you came over. I got plans tonight." Louis answered.

"But I'm here now. Where are you going?" Eleanor whined. Did he ever find that cute? He couldn't remember.

"Ehm, Harry is performing in a bar." Louis informed her.

"What? No, I won't let you go. You're staying here with me." Eleanor demanded.

Louis wrinkled his eyebrows.
"Since when can you decide what I can or can't do. I'm going."

"Then I'm going with you!" Eleanor said.

"No, this is Harry's night. I'm gonna go there to support him, not distract him." Louis said irritated.

"But I'm your girlfriend!" Eleanor shouted.

"Yeah, about that. We should break up." Louis said and that was when all hell broke loose.

She was hysterical, screaming and crying. He owed her a clean breakup even if it meant that he would be late for Harry's performance.