Ocean | My Crazy Butterfly

Book: My Crazy Butterfly by Ahsana_

Reviewed by: springoceania

Title 

Colourful, soulful, beautiful butterflies. Everyone loves them. The author has chosen a very attractive title that has the capability to pull the readers. Good work.

Cover

The cover has a mystery vibe. The title is well written in a catchy style. Improving ourselves to become the best will always be fruitful for our future. The author has great potential to come up with a cover that will be mystical and have an intense screen presence.

Blurb

An alluring blurb. The author has perfectly written a beautiful blurb that will definitely urge the readers to go through this book. Good job.

Plot

Every story has a plot. It can be weak, strong, preachy and racy. The author has come up with a unique plot line. Kudos to the author for coming up with something so creative and fantastic. The fantasy touch to the story is a big bonus for this book. The title and the plot line do justice to their respective roles and are so well intertwined. Readers will definitely love such fantasy related mysterious books.

Characters and characterization

There are not many characters. Kushi and Arnav's characters are written well. Their emotions are raw and can be felt. Emotions are a major requirement for any book. A successful book has characters that are defined by their emotions, if perfect characterization is given. The author can throw some light on Arnav and Kushi's characters. Certain nuances, like Arnav's background, his emotional vulnerability when Kushi disappears and when she wakes up from coma can be written a little more intensely.

Grammar and sentence construction

Heavy editing and proofreading is required. Though readers can understand what the author is trying to say, it needs some proper editing so that the book can achieve its desired destination. The author can feel free to approach the editors from The Arshi Community.

Positive aspects

🔸Plot
🔸Title
🔸Blurb

Aspects that need improvement 

🔸Cover
🔸Characterization
🔸Grammar and sentence construction

Overall view

A book that has great potential to reach heights, if proper editing and proofreading is carried out.

This review is my personal opinion and I apologise if it has hurt anyone.