Aks | Anguish

Book: Anguish by Kiddo_Star
Reviewed by: AksArshi

Title

The title "Anguish" is quite common even if it’s apt to the plot. I suggest you to change it to something unique, but the choice is totally yours.

Cover

The cover is not so attractive to gain the attention of the readers. It is too simple. I suggest you to change the cover as soon as possible with an attractive and unique one. You should change the font too, as an attractive font is eye catching.

Blurb

The blurb is quite attractive. It made me peep into the book. It gives me an idea of the story and the plot.

Plot

Plot is not a new one still an interesting one. The story is going at a normal pace. Personally, I love “Sheetal Track” and I love the way you are carrying it out making us go on an emotional roller-coaster ride.

Character development

The characters are the same as in the show. But your story is giving a new look to the characters. I missed the character sketch as well. If you give a character sketch, then even the readers who never know the show can understand the story better. The way you used the character “ Akash" is appreciable. Akash being a well wisher of Khushi is something too good to read. Arnav’s regret, Arnav's redemption and the way he is trying hard to get Khushi's forgiveness hooked me into the story.

Narration

Nothing to say about the narration as it is so good and attractive. It will hook us to the story.

Grammatical Errors

I found nothing major errors. It was all good. Loved your vocabulary. But you should again proofread it for minor editing.

Conclusion

Positive Points
🔸Plot
🔸Narration
🔸Blurb
🔸Character development
🔸Grammar

Negative Points
🔸Title
🔸Cover

Note:
Please don’t mind if you found me rude/harsh. It is for your betterment. Hope this review helps you, I’ll be glad if it does. All the best for your future works.

 All the best for your future works