The Prince Returns

Izuku p.o.v 

You know the story meets All Might gets his quirk etc. but in my timeline things changes the day before the U.SJ 

Third p.o.v 

"You wanted to see me All Might." Izuku said entering the room "yes young Midorya I do." All Might said "is it about One for All?" Izuku asked sitting across from All Might "yes but you might not like it." All Might said "g-got it g-go ahead t-then." Izuku said really nervous "your too weak I need it back to find a better successor." All Might said "w-what?" Izuku asked not knowing if he heard correctly "I SAID YOUR WEAK IT WAS A MISTAKE TO GIVE YOU THE QUIRK!" All Might yelled "fine I'll give it back." Izuku said taking a hair from his head and gave it to All Might before leaving.

<time skip to the next day>

"Ok class I have some bad news." Aizawa said a bit angry "what is it Aizawa?" The class asked "Midorya's quirk was stolen somehow." Aizawa said and the class gasped "will Izu-I mean Midorya going to be ok?" Momo asked worried truth be told Momo kinda has a crush on the guy.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me." Izuku said with a fake smile "are you sure?" Momo asked "HAHAHA DEKU IS QUIRKLESS HAHAHA!" Bakugo yelled in between laughs.

'Asshole.' Izuku, Momo and Aizawa thought "anyways class we'll be going to the U.S.J today you can wear your costumes if you want." Aizawa said walking away and Izuku right behind him.

"So Deku is quirkless now he is of no use to me." Uraraka said "what are talking about Uraraka kero?" Tsuyu asked "well I was gonna ask Deku out but now he's quirkless and won't be the number one hero." Uraraka said walking away "I don't think I'm gonna be her friend anymore kero." Tsuyu said "but she's right he is useless now." Iida said.

The class ends up arguing about if Izuku is useless or not and heard everything along with Aizawa who had a look of disgust at his class.

<time skip to the bus ride>

"Hey Midorya want to sit next to me on the bus?" Mimo asked "sure." Izuku said and got on the bus.

After a few minutes Tsuyu had a question for Izuku "hey Midorya who stole your quirk kero?" She asked "it all happened too fast one moment I'm walking home the next I wake up in an alley." Izuku said looking out the window.

"Everyone shut up we're here." Aizawa said walking off the bus.

<time skip to when everyone gets separated> (a/n Izuku and Kaminari switch places.)

Izuku looked around to see he was in the mountain zone of the U.S.J with Momo and Jirou "hey you ok Midorya?" The girls asked before villains start showing up "yeah but we need to deal with these guys." Izuku said dodging an attack.

But is grabbed from behind "look kid we are just going to have fun with these girls you can join if you want." The villain said as Izuku struggled to brake free 'damnit why am I so weak.' Izuku thought with his eyes closed.

"Where is your pride." A man said which made Izuku open his eyes to see three of the same man "who are you guys?" Izuku asked "we are Vegeta." They said in unison "wait your all the same person?" Izuku asked "yes." Vegeta(gt) said "and you are." Vegeta(xeno) said "our reincarnation." Vegeta said.

"So where are we?" Izuku asked "in your head." Vegeta(gt) said "but the more important question is." Vegeta said "where is your saiyan pride?" Vegeta(xeno) asked sounding angry.

"My Saiyan pride?" Izuku asked "yes." Vegeta said "what drives you to get stronger." Vegeta(xeno) said "what makes you a warrior." Vegeta(gt) said "so what is your pride?" They asked "to protect and help people no matter what." Izuku said "what was that?" Vegeta asked "I said to protect and help people no matter what." Izuku said louder "I can't hear you." Vegeta(xeno) said "I SAID MY SAIYAN PRIDE IS TO PROTECT AND HELP PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT!" Izuku yelled "good your ready." Vegeta(gt) said and Izuku was in the real world.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Izuku yelled releasing his Ki for the and sending the villain away from him and after he cracked his and looked to where Momo and Jirou where and his rage exploded "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF THEM OF PIECES OF SHIT!" Izuku yelled.

Izuku's eyes went white and his hair was switching from his normal dark forest green color to a bright golden color, then a flash of golden light happened was Izuku was standing.

When the light clears Izuku was standing tall with golden spiked hair and teal eyes filled with rage "w-who what are you?" One of the villains asked "I AM IZUKU MIDORYA AND I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!" Izuku yelled.

"AND I AM A SUPER SAYIAN!" Izuku yelled with pride and fly up to the villains and punched them away "hmp low class scum." Izuku said before flying away to the center of the U.S.J.

When he arrived a man covered in was about to attack Aizawa when Izuku punched him away "Midorya what happened to you?" Aizawa asked "I found my pride that's all now you big come at me." Izuku said pointing at the Nomu "Nomu kill that kid." The hand man said and the Nomu ran at Izuku.

But he dodged it and grabbed it by the wrist and threw it into the air and Izuku stuck his hands out to the side "FINAL!" Izuku yelled as two golden balls appeared "FLASH!" Izuku yelled putting his hands in front of himself firing a golden beam at the Nomu erasing it completely.

"Shigaraki I think we should leave now." Kurogiri said "right." Shigaraki said walking through a portal.

After they leave Izuku deforms from Super Sayian and passes out 'I just hope Momo is ok." Izuku thought before everything went black

To becontinue.......................

(a/n yup new story hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter of A Royal Reincarnation."