Training For The Sports Festival

"......Yeah I'll be your boyfriend Momo." Izuku said starting to walke away "I'll see you tomorrow." Momo said watching Izuku fly away.

<ttime skip to the next day>

"HOLY SHIT HOW IS HE MOVING IN 500x EARTH'S GRAVITY!" All Might yelled getting everyone's attention and looking at the computer monitor to see Izuku training in 500x earth's  gravity.

"IS HE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF?" Kaminari yelled "wow just when I thought Midorya couldn't get manlier that's what he does." Kirishima said "yeah Izu is really amazing isn't he." Momo said "oh his name is Izu now did you get a boyfriend Yaoyorozu?" Jirou asked teasingly "yes." Momo said happily "look he's doing one finger pushups." Ojiro said.

"Yaoyorozu your boyfriend is a beast

"Yaoyorozu your boyfriend is a beast." Sero said "HOW IS THAT DAMN DEKU DOING THIS?!" Bakugo yelled "Midorya your time is up you been at it seen you came back yesterday night." Aizawa "how long?" Momo asked "to be exact 10 hours straight." Aizawa said as Izuku exited the gravity chamber "what are you staring at." Izuku said walking to them "Izu take it easy you don't want to brake yourself." Momo said then kissed him.

"Fine if you really want to take it easy I will." Izuku said "I'm going in there." Bakugo said walking into the gravity chamber and turning it up to 600x earth's gravity "he's going to die." Izuku said shacking his.

And the moment Bakugo turned the gravity chamber on he was about to be a pancake "WHAT THE FUCK IF DEKU CAN DO 500 I SHOULD BE HAVING NO PROBLEM IN 600!" Bakugo yelled "low class scum." Izuku said walking away.

Izuku is training Momo, Jirou, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Kirishima and Sero how to use Ki giving them a genial brake down.

Izuku is working on turning Super Sayian 2 but realized it would be better to do it in the hyperbolic time chamber and brings the others with him to train there as well.

Izuku achieves Super Sayian 2 and Super Sayian 3 while training the other to master Ki.

Soon they leave the hyperbolic time chamber Izuku uses the dragon balls to make them the correct age but keep all their progress.

'Maybe I can turn them in to Saiyans but I won't do unless they agree but that would have to wait until after the sports festival.' Izuku thought after final day of training.

"Alright we worked hard for this moment so let's give it our all no matter what got it." Izuku said in the waiting room to be called for the start of the sports festival "YEAH WE GOT THIS!" Sero and Kirishima yelled and Izuku smirked.

To becontinue......................

(a/n what will happen next for Izuku find out next chapter of A Royal Reincarnation.)