Saiyans vs. Mira

Izuku charges at Mira and punches him in the face and Mira just stood there unamused "pathetic I was hoping that you could still put up a fight but I guess not." Mira said and grabbed Izuku by the wrist and chops his left arm braking it.

Then he throws him to the other Saiyans "who's next?" He asked and Jirou goes in for the attack.

<with the others>

Tokoyami catches Izuku who turns back to his base form "shit......Kirishima give a senzu bean." Izuku said and Kirishima tosses him a green bean and Izuku eats it and his arm is healed.

"How is Momo?" Izuku asked "still knocked out." Sero said "and Jirou is fighting Mira." Izuku said.

<with Jirou>

Jirou tries to punch Mira but he dodges and kicks her in the back sending her flying into a building, then she starts firing ki blast and plugs her jacks into the ground and crates an earthquake and change the battlefield as rocks rise out of the ground.

"Prophetic." Mira said and flies at Jirou but is hit by multiple ki blasts, he in the direction that they came from and sees, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Sero, Ojiro, Momo and Izuku.

"Give up you're out numbered." Momo said "not going to happen." Mira said and Momo went Super Sayian 2 and Izuku went Super Sayian 4 "then it's the fun way." Izuku said.

Kirishima hardens his fists and goes to punch Mira but is kicked away and Sero catch him "dark shadow." Tokoyami said and D.S appears "right." It says before changing at Mira and starts slashing at him.

"What the hell Saiyans aren't able to do this." Mira said and gets kicked in the back towards D.S getting slashed across the chest the punched in the face by Tokoyami.

"ENOUGH!" Mira yells blasts Tokoyami through the chest killing him "YOU SON OF BITCH!" Kirishima yelled enraged that one of his closest friends was killed "I'LL KILL YOU!" He yelled and turns Super Sayian 2 and flies at Mira and punches him in the face.

'What the hell his energy it's like.' Mira couldn't finish his thought as Kirishima kicks him in the gut "I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU!" Kirishima yelled as his muscles grow.

Then his aura turns from gold to a green as he continues to attack Mira, his eyes turn completely white as he continues, then he stops.

"What's happening?" Sero asked then Kirishima yelled at the top of his lungs and turned into a giant with muscle that could only be achieved by using steroids "he's the legendary Super Sayian." Izuku said with a smirk.

"Mira time to die." Kirishima said and punches Mira in the gut making him cough blood and spit then he grabs Mira by the face and throws him to the ground and starts jumping on him like a trampoline.

" Kirishima said and punches Mira in the gut making him cough blood and spit then he grabs Mira by the face and throws him to the ground and starts jumping on him like a trampoline

(a/n this was the best one I could find)

Mira was screaming in pain and was coughing up blood when Kirishima stopped the ground caved in and Kirishima was shooting ki blasts at it to make sure Mira was dead when he was sure he powered down to his base form and passes out.