Tokoyami vs Baby and Hatchiyack

Tokoyami looks at Baby waiting for him to make his move, they both just stare at each, then Baby charges at Tokoyami, but he dodges him and elbows him in the back then he charges up a black energy blast "take this BLACK ABYSS!" He yells as he fires the attack 'no time to dodge.' Baby thought as he puts his arms up in an 'x' formation and blocks the attack.

As the smoke cleared Tokoyami could see that Baby had burns on his arms "that hurt." He said through gritted teeth, then he flies at Tokoyami and knees him in the gut then he knocks him to ground.

"YOUR BODY WILL BE MINE!!!!" He yells as he starts firing a barrage of ki blast at Tokoyami, but he dodges most of them leaving him with some cuts and bruises, then Baby stops "NOW!" He yells then Tokoyami was being held in place "THE HELL!?!?" He yells "good job Hatchiyack." Baby said as he got ready to take Tokoyami's body over.

Dark Shadow comes out of Tokoyami and slaps Baby away "good job Dark Shadow." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow helps Tokoyami break out of Hatchiyack's grip, then Tokoyami blasts him away and starts to power up.

"What is he doing?" Baby asks as the fake city starts to shack then everything goes still "this is the result of my training." Tokoyami said as the smoke clears "Super Saiyan three." Baby said through gritted teeth.

"Let's end this." Tokoyami said as he charges at Baby but Hatchiyack gets in the way "fine I'll deal with you first." He said as he uppercuts Hatchiyack causing him to stumble back.

Then he punches Tokoyami in the gut making him stumble back and fall onto his knees then Hatchiyack blasts him away.

'Is that all you got?' "Who said that?" Tokoyami said as he looks around and he's in dark space "why I did Tokoyami." Tokoyami looks in the direction that the voice came from.

<in the real world>

"How dare you." Tokoyami said he stood up "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A GOD!!!!" He yells as his hair turns pink "w-what is this?" Baby asks.

"This is Super Saiyan Rosé." Tokoyami said as he creates a pink energy blade and points it at Baby "and you two will serve me or I'll kill you." Tokoyami said.

"U-understood my lord." Baby said "good, first I'll need more servants then we'll collect the dragon balls." Tokoyami said "yes my lord me and Hatchiyack will get right now that." Baby said and him and Hatchiyack fly off.

"The zero mortal plan starts a new." Tokoyami said with a sinister grin.

To be continued.............