New enemies part 2: Baby

Sero flies at Hatchiyack and punches him in the face "come on big let's do this." Sero says as he kicks Hatchiyack in the gut but it doesn't affect Hatchiyack, he grabs Sero's leg and throws him to where Kendo is.

When he lands Kendo walks over to him "Sero are you ok?" She asked and Sero got up "I'm fine just a cut." Sero said and Kendo started laughing as her voice changed into a high pitched male child's voice "Itsuka are you ok?" Sero asked "sorry but Itsuka isn't available at the moment." They said "WHO ARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" Sero yells as he gets into a fighting stance "I'm Baby of the Truffles and don't worry about your friend." Baby said as he enlarge Kendo's hands and grabs Sero and a sliver liquid starts to come out of Kendo's body "W-WHAT THE HELL?!" Sero yells and the liquid starts to go into Sero through his cut and Kendo lets go of Sero and passes out as Baby starts laughing.

"THIS SAIYAN'S BODY FEELS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sero yells as he powers up causing an earthquake then he powers down to base form and picks up Kendo and head flies up into the air "Hatchiyack I'm taking this girl to the class 1-B dorms at U.A you keep looking for the dragon balls." Baby said before flying off.

<at Beerus' planet>

Izuku was powering up with a blue aura and his hair turns blue.

"Well done Izuku." Whis said "this is amazing." Izuku said everyone else was in Super Sayian God except for Tokoyami frustrating him "Tokoyami are you ok?" Whis asked "I'm fine but may I head back to earth?" Tokoyami asked "if that's what you want." Whis said before teleporting Tokoyami to earth.

<with Baby>

Baby walks out of the 1-B dorms and scenes Tokoyami's power 'that's a high power level.' Baby thought and flies to the power level and arrives at the 1-A dorms and walks in "hey guys I'm back." Baby said in Sero's voice "how's it going Sero?" Tokoyami asked as he turns to Baby "oh good but how was the training?" Baby asked "it was fine how was your date with Kendo?" Tokoyami asked and Baby faked having a serious face "can we talk some where else?" Baby asked 'his body is stronger I must have it.' he thought as he leads Tokoyami to a fake city.

"So why are we talking here?" Tokoyami asked and Baby looks around to make sure they were alone "someone that can take over people's bodies is running around the city and people say he has a partner." Baby said "why didn't you tell us sooner?" Tokoyami asked and Baby spoke in his normal voice "cause that would make this harder than it needs to be." Then he turns Super Sayian 2 and flies at Tokoyami, he dodges Baby and turns Super Sayian 2 and spin kicks him away.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Tokoyami yelled "I am Baby and I want your body." Baby said.

To becontinue......................