''Please Dream?''

George woke up to the sound of his alarm. He switched on his phone which blinded his eyes.

6:09 am Monday 12th November

George groaned. It was a Monday. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and scrolled through twitter for a while before getting up to shower. He let the warm rain wash over him until he heard his parents shouting again. He climbed out the shower and dragged a brush through his hair and got changed.

Stumbling downstairs, he was met with his parents shouting and empty bottles of alcohol scattered all over the floor. He grabbed a cereal bar and his keys before leaving.

{Time Skip}

George parked and walked into school to meet his friends. They all walked to lesson together laughing and joking.

They all sat down at their seats and the teacher started teaching. But there was something else on George's mind. He had to leave his abusive household, he couldn't put up with the fighting anymore.

A plan clicked in his head and he hoped it would work.....

{Time Skip}

George rushed home to his pc and loaded up minecraft. He called Dream.
"CLAYYYYY" he screamed
"WHAT DO YOU WANT GEORGEEE"He shouted back
"PLAY MINCRAFT WITH MEE"

Dream logged on.
"Hiiii"
"Wassup Georgie"
George hit the green figure.
"HEYYYY" Dream shouted
They attacked eachother laughing and shouting.
After an hour of this,they calmed down and started to build.
Then,George remembered his plan.
"Heyy.....Dream?"
"Yeah what George?" He replied fighting a skeleton.
"Uhh can I um..come to..America to live with you?"
Dream froze.
"Why?"
"Please Dream?"

Hi guys! Sorry this is short, his is my first time, anyways hope you like it! I promise the next one will be longer! Make sure to take care and drink water! ly guys so much💕💝✨

-Chloe x