''Shutup teakettle''

TW- Abuse,swearing

(i'll put a mark where it starts and a mark where it ends, just for people who are uncomfortable with either of these things. I'll provide those people a short summary of what happens)

''Why George?''

''I-I don't want to live with my family anymore. Now I'm old enough, I want to move out''

''Why can't you live on your own?''

''I- I'm..''

George blushed

''What George? Tell me, I promise I won't laugh.''

''Fine. I'm lonely''

Dream laughed.

''Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh"

Dream wheezed even harder.

George looked grumpily at Dream.

"Fine, fine I'll think about it'' Dream wheezed

''Shutup teakettle'' George replied rolling his eyes

George hung up and went downstairs to make dinner for himself. Luckily, his parents were out so nobody would be disturbing him. He opened the fridge peering into it. Not much he thought to himself. He decided to go to the grocery store to buy dinner. He drove to the store and wandered around looking for something for dinner. He decided to have macoroni and cheese. After he paid, he drove home. Putting it in the microwave, he heated it up.

{Time Skip}

George went upstairs to shower before going to bed. Halfway out of the shower, he got a message from Clay.

Dream💕

Yoo I made my mind.

wdym?

Did you srsly forget dummy

OHHHH

yea, you can come

THANKS DREAMMMM

uh np

Ive bought the ticket, the plane takes off the day after tomorrow.

oh ok u better pack

Yeah ok gn xx

Gn georgie

<3

George was so excited. He dug up half of his cupboard to find his suitcase and stuffed his clothes in. He didn't have many, so the suitcase was still very empty. Taking a look around his room, he decided he would take his pc. Carefully unplugging all the wires, he wrapped it with clothes to make sure it wouldn't be damaged. He fell down on his bed exhausted. He could carry on packing tomorrow.

After a few peaceful minutes, he heard the door slam, his parents were home. Hastily shoving his suitcase under his bed, he climbed into bed pretending to sleep as his mother thundered up the stairs. She bursted through the door glaring at him.

 TW// ABUSE,SWEARING

George was breathing heavily which gave away he wasn't asleep. She reached out her hand and choked him,

"WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO SLEEP. I KNOW YOUR UP TO SOMETHING YOUNG MAN!"

George gagged.

"I-I wasn't doing anything" George choked.

"IF I SEE YOU WITH A FUCKING GIRL, IM WARNING YOU, YOU WILL SUFFER"

She dropped him and stormed out the room.

END OF ABUSE, SWEARING 

( for people who skipped the part: basically, George's mum nearly caught George packing to leave, she said she doesn't want to see George with a girl or he would pay for it)

George rubbed his neck. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down and catch his breath again. He couldn't let his mum know. He crawled into bed again trying to sleep. He had school tomorrow. He finally drifted off to sleep.

{Time Skip}

George woke up before his alarm. He sat on his bed taking in last night's event. Was it the right thing to do? Sighing, he stood up and got ready for school.

{A few minutes later}

George was just about to leave when his dad stopped him.

"What do you want?" he said, annoyed.

"Don't speak to me like that you mother fucker"

"What do you need father "

" Your mother told me you was acting differently last night, you was up to something"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me bitch I know your up to something"

George shoved past him and drove to school silently.

{At School}

At school, his friends noticed something different.

"Whats up dude? You seem bothered about something."

"Its nothing...nothing don't worry about it, I'm fine"

{Clay 3rd person POV}

Clay couldn't focus in school. His mind kept wandering off about George- he was coming tomorrow! He shook his head impatiently. There was nothing to worry about! He sighed and carried on school.

{Time Skip}

George drove home tired. He ran upstairs to check if his suitcase was still there. Phew, it was. He opened it and started to put the rest of his belongings in there. He was going tomorrow! He couldn't wait to meet his best friend.

Dream💕

Hiiii

Heyaa Dream, Ive finished packing <3

Good, I'll see you tmr

Ok bye

Bye

George fell asleep, he had to wake up early tomorrow to go to the airport. He decided he would write his parents a note in the morning.

George wondered if he would like America, the place he wanted to stay for the rest of his life.....